Was TRT Vitor the most exciting...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Fighter on the planet? Who else displayed that kind of fast endings? He was like the Bruce Lee of real fighting.

Until he pulls the chest hair off Chuck Norris, he isn't the Bruce Lee of anything.

Lol. Charlie Zelenoff was and is the most exciting fighter on the planet. Who else has 160-0? Who has KO'ed a 300 pound giant? Who has defeated Deontay Wilder? Who other than Charlie can throw 8 punches per second?

I couldn't care less

He is shit without juice

I only give a shit about fighters who can actually fight without them, like Reem and Cyborg

Lol. Charlie Zelenoff was and is the most exciting fighter on the planet. Who else has 160-0? Who has KO'ed a 300 pound giant? Who has defeated Deontay Wilder? Who other than Charlie can throw 8 punches per second?

Looooool hahahaha what a joke

God damn usada , I want a juiced to the fucking gills league asap

The one and only 160-0 undefeated world champion in ten different weight classes. This is the goat. Who else has a better resume? I am hyped for this rematch with Wilder. Wilder ran away like a scared little boy last time. Embarrassing.

The one and only 160-0 undefeated world champion in ten different weight classes. This is the goat. Who else has a better resume? I am hyped for this rematch with Wilder. Wilder ran away like a scared little boy last time. Embarrassing.
Wilder should have beat him into a coma for some of the shit he said about his daughter .

Forever and always the best white athlete and fighter of all time. Intense training.
People mistake him for a black brotha, stevia is the cure. Cat had cancer tumors melted

No. Pride Wanderlei, Prime Liddell, and big Nog were all far more exciting. Opinions may vary.

trtor was the most everything. A true beast.

Mirko had a ton of brutal first round finishes without the trt.

But yeah, Vítor was up there for a while.

Back