The ridiculousness of the ridiculous...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So we have a boxer with undefeated record who will somehow lose to someone who never even had a pro boxing fight? What's a puncher's chance? That undefeated record had all those way more than a punchers' chance, but all lost! Do you see how does that sound? It's like an average guy who is good at arm wrestling beating the world champion=impossible!

Why do people believe the hype is very disturbing! Let me see Conor fight just one rated boxer,just one and beat him, then and only then maybe, just maybe he has .00000000000001 of a chance!

This reminds me a little of what people was saying before the first Weidman vs Anderson fight.

Something like that - Weidman has only 8 fights and 4 years in the sport bruh, he doesn't stand a chance against Anderson who has been fighting since he was a child and has almost 40 fights

Then Weidman puts him to sleep, and everyone is like fluke bruh

out of prime bruh

ok

giphy.gif

So we have a boxer with undefeated record who will somehow lose to someone who never even had a pro boxing fight? What's a puncher's chance? That undefeated record had all those way more than a punchers' chance, but all lost! Do you see how does that sound? It's like an average guy who is good at arm wrestling beating the world champion=impossible!

Why do people believe the hype is very disturbing! Let me see Conor fight just one rated boxer,just one and beat him, then and only then maybe, just maybe he has .00000000000001 of a chance!
Wolf tickets

This reminds me a little of what people was saying before the first Weidman vs Anderson fight.

Something like that - Weidman has only 8 fights and 4 years in the sport bruh, he doesn't stand a chance against Anderson who has been fighting since he was a child and has almost 40 fights

out of prime bruh

ok
What?

out of prime bruh

ok
It is not like that situation at all. Not even similar to be honest. Not even close to the same.

out of prime bruh

ok
No, it's more like when James Toney fought Randy and people were saying he had a puncher's chance.

No one cares about that. There's millions to be made from retarded Conor fans (they are not the brightest bulbs..)

And I still want to see it.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images9TOA31JU.jpg

out of prime bruh

ok

wait.....what??

out of prime bruh

ok
only in MMA can that happen. In no other sport will you see something like that

I wouldnt throw away my money for it. I'll go to a bar a watch it free if it ever happens.

out of prime bruh

ok

It reminds me of that time we had a cat except that cat was a dog and then it got fleas. But it could jump really high.

It's like an average guy who is good at arm wrestling beating the world champion=impossible!
What? Are you telling me it's impossible for me to win a armwrestling match vs Cyplenkov?

f759b4a14289524cc97499270dc38cd9.jpg

What? Are you telling me it's impossible for me to win a armwrestling match vs Cyplenkov?

f759b4a14289524cc97499270dc38cd9.jpg

Wtf those hands... not arms, HANDS. I doubt he could fit a UFC or a boxing glove. Probably prefers calls over texting as well. Hates remote controllers and moonshines as a wrecking ball.

So tired of this shit...Floyd should stay retired while UFC should start to hype MCGREGOR FERGUSON for one of their big summer shows.

out of prime bruh

ok
So you're trying to correlate a MMA fighter (Weidman) beating another MMA fighter (AS) with a MMA fighter with little to no amateur boxing experience (McGregor) to beating the best boxer on the planet in a boxing match (Mayweather)?

You're reaching really hard.

Back