The Chris looking TST (taut and shiny, two weeks out)

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score

Needs to work on his hashtags though.

Edit:

Reverse TST

Last edited:
Hopefully he can win a few fights so Bisping can piece him up.

Weidman by dominant wrestle fuck win

Possible round 3 finish

Taking the proper supplements this time, he looks more physically robust than his previous 2 outings

He takes down the moose with ease and gets the tko victory rnd 2

Sherdog told me he is 3 times smaller after USADA.
Must be photoshop.

Weidman will destroy Mousasi

Not pointing a finger directly at Chris... Well maybe I am, but people need to realise that when coming off substances your body initially feels like shit but eventually recovers somewhat, Dan Henderson coming off trt is a prime example, he went from iron chinned to a guy knocked out by a breeze but has seemingly recovered and can take a shot again.

Maybe Chris is in the same boat.. We shall see but he does a look physically better.

Whys Chris re-posting pics of himself the from Anderson Silva fight? Look at the poster behind him, THIS GUYS A PHONY!!!!

Chicken and broccoli

i dont think he'll recover from dat knee. retirement looming imo

Weidman is such a terrible example for those who want people to fear the current times of the juice less fighters

He was competitive in his last 2 fights, and could had won if it wasn't for a few things

Keep saying this shit, it will look really bad after Weidman gets that belt again

Whys Chris re-posting pics of himself the from Anderson Silva fight? Look at the poster behind him, THIS GUYS A PHONY!!!!
Ugh, and also look at his tattoo that he got last year. It's just a poster.

Back