Eddie Alvarez vs Michael Chandler 3

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who wins the trilogy fight?

I think Chandler KOs Eddie Brawlvarez in the 2nd round. His striking has gotten much better under Hooft and Eddie's chin is glassy.

Chandler easily. I also thought he won their 2nd fight too.

Conor kids always wins.

With that said, Poirier will finish him.

Conor kids always wins.

With that said, Poirier will finish him.

Poirier finishing Eddie, LMFAO. Poirier literally has no advantages anywhere against Alvarez. Not speed, not power, not strength, for sure not grappling, not wrestling, not even striking. Both have iffy chins, this is Eddie's fight to lose.

Eddie Ramirez is a club fighter, Chandler would KO him if they fought again

Chandler is a beast. I'd actually favor him in a match up with khabib.

Poirier finishing Eddie, LMFAO. Poirier literally has no advantages anywhere against Alvarez. Not speed, not power, not strength, for sure not grappling, not wrestling, not even striking. Both have iffy chins, this is Eddie's fight to lose.

Poirier will win.

I really don't care what you have to say, you never get things right lul

Anyways I don't care about this fight. I just know Poirier will win. Both of them combined hit Conor like twice. Easy fights for the best fighter of the sport.

Poirier will win.

Anyways I don't care about this fight. I just know Poirier will win. Both of them combined hit Conor like twice. Easy fights for the best fighter of the sport.

I think you're VERY wrong, I can't see how porier wins outside of a decision, but i guess we'll see.

I think you're VERY wrong, I can't see how porier wins outside of a decision, but i guess we'll see.

He is broken. Hard to a fighter to be the same he once was after a terrible lose like that

Poirier will pressure, find his chin who will be glass from now on just like Mendes and get the finish in the first.

Chandler by finish. This would go down as one of the best trilogies in MMA.

Would be another close fight. It's basically a 50/50 matchup.

He is broken. Hard to a fighter to be the same he once was after a terrible lose like that

Poirier will pressure, find his chin who will be glass from now on just like Mendes and get the finish in the first.
You know, Poirier was humiliatingly beaten by conor as well.

Poirier will win.

I never get things right? Ok like what, please tell me since you seem to have so much knowledge of my predictions. Poirier is a B level fighter.

Fact that Eddie has dealt with much higher caliber competition & problem solving since they last fought makes me think Alvarez would run through Chandler like he did with RDA. Perhaps I'm underestimating the guy, but I don't think Mike would beat any of Eddie's UFC opponents either (Cerrone, Melendez, Pettis, RDA, Conor, Poirier).

Back