Conor Mcgoater vs pretty boi PPV comparison

Taznia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A look at the first 5 main event PPV of these guys career. Floyd started at age 28 and Conor at 26 years old IMG_1015.PNG

Everyone knows that only after the Oscar De La Hoya fight is when Floyd became a mainstream PPV star.

Oscar changed his bum life.

Sure, let's negate his highest grossing fights for his subpar ones. Put Mayweather's highest grossing fights and purses next to McGregor's highest grossing fights and purses. Yea exactly bitch.

Mayweather became a PPV superstar without the best trash talking skills and without a casual-friendly fighting style. The guy is a pioneer.

Wait- are Mayweather and Conor going to fight? I had no idea

1. That's only 4, not 5.
2. It ignores the fact that McGREgor benefits from the UFC marketing and brand recognition, as well as stacked undercards.
3. Conveniently ignores floyds highest grossing fights

Let's put up a comparison for the money each fighter made in those fights.
Boxing's pay structure is different compared to MMA so why compare two organizations that pay their fighters differently. Boxers get far more money than MMA fighters do so much so that dudes getting around 300k ppv buys probably make a few million whereas Mcgregor has to pull over a mill ppvs to get similar money. That's not the MMA fighters fault its the organization.

I still don't believe those numbers

until it's verifiable by a source outside of UFC then I will believe this bs

they don't even want to pay fighters 50k but somehow get these numbers

This is rather pointless. Everyone knows Floyd became a draw later in his career. And hell, even then he was probably making more than Conor does now with his glorified slave contract.

Conor couldn't even break 2 million with 2 other title fights on his card.

Floyd would sell cards with just the main fight. Don't try and compare the 2 and stop with this at age whatever crap, no one cares.

Conor buys have dropped since the Diaz fight... it's showing his number has peaked and he needs a star like floyd to break 2 mill... which of course would be in another sport.

This is rather pointless. Everyone knows Floyd became a draw later in his career. And hell, even then he was probably making more than Conor does now with his glorified slave contract.
100% the amount of times the buys in the Eddie fight have changed... add in at first they said mended fight was over a million and then dropped to 825k.

100% the amount of times the buys in the Eddie fight have changed... add in at first they said mended fight was over a million and then dropped to 825k.
True. Floyd's PPV numbers are 100% verified. Conor's numbers are estimates that can't be verified, although are probably relatively accurate for the most part. But yeah, I bet at least some of his numbers are inflated.

Back