Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
4mibnb8vslny.jpg

Thats incredibly racist if you ask me

Lol @them for acting like Werdum is some bum off the street
Inb4 Werdum chokes out both of them

Werdum is no joke

They do realise Werdum has tapped Fedor, Big Nog, Cain and Reem and is an all time top 5 HW.

Rockhold vs Werdum. I want this fight. I want it. Not as much as Bisping vs Stipe, but close enough.

I can see the black guy winning but luke would get beat up, doom is way to big.

Reminds me of the interview werdum did recently where he was asked about his thought on ngannou..... And he had no clue who the guy was at first.
Francis and rockhold are sharing the same crack pipe if they think that either one of them gonna steamroll fabricio

I love ngannou and am always excited to see him fight.

Rockhold seems like a douche but man is he a great fighter.

There is very little chance that either of them could beat Werdum. Ngannou might land the KO and Luke might be able to outpoint for 2/3 or 3/5 rounds. But i would comfortably expect Werdum to take either of them from 4 limbs to 3 (or from 5 to 4, if the rumors are true)

Honestly rockhold has a helluva better chance. He's a huge middleweight and his legit-su is near damn untouchable in his division. Werdum is the best bbj guy in ALL of the ufc......ngannou may be a strong guy, but his ground game is undoubtedly nowhere fabricio's level. Standup wise, we haven't Seen ngannou again what i call a capable oponent....arlovski was a good win although he was already down 2 or 3 fight in a rows. Meanwhile doom's standup has improved fight after fight for years(barring whatever the hell it was he did against stipe) Of course werdum would do everything in his power to take it to the ground anyway, where i'd have ZERO faith in ngannou

Last edited:
DP Ngannou would beat Cain and Rockhold on the same night at this point IMO.

The Dark Platinum One is on the upswing while all the AKA guys (besides Cormier?) are flatlining horribly. What is Luke even thinking by calling out Werdum? has he forgotten Bisping just KO'd him :D

ThunderousHarmlessDarwinsfox.gif

CwW6NgI.gif

ULqAHLw.gif

SENDpjE.gif

0qdk6mr.gif

U7Wz0jG.gif

The "black guy" has a fucking name. You named everyone else but he's just the black guy? WTF is that?!?!

Rock hold is just bitter that bisping severed his dingus.pic

Way too big ? They are barely the same size ..
Werdum is at best 1 inch taller, similar reaches, FW 235ish and LR 220ish if he doesn't diet down and cut ...
And will be 220ish much more ripped than FW..

I think Rockhold underestimates Werdum though, especially his grappling, he most likely would get beat but I could see him pull out a decision..

N'Gannou on the other way will probably run through Werdum at this point

Rockhold lost to Bisping and destroyed the MW division. We were counting on you Rockhold and you let us down. Nobody cares about you fighting at HW while your division is in disarray.

Back