Will we ever see an athlete break into MMA and win a UFC belt in 4 fights??

Todd498

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you think it will happen again?? "B.. B.. But A plus level athletes doe!!" Ok so if the UFC brought in Labron James, Richard Sherman or another one of your A+++++++ level "But ALL da athletes ain't fighting" woulda, coulda shoulda's... would they win a belt (ANY weight class) in 4 pro fights?

Lesnar Bless...

no, because people like lesnar get popped by USADA now, and if they tested back then like they do now Lesnar would not have made it past his first fight without being caught.

If Gronk gets another back injury next year, he's coming for that belt.

HW division was shit back then in UFC. Lesnar a champion... <DrakeLaugh>,

Good old Randy gave him problems yet he got championship anyway...

No. Brock is the true once ever in human history athlete.

brock-drool.gif

Do you think it will happen again?? "B.. B.. But A plus level athletes doe!!" Ok so if the UFC brought in Labron James, Richard Sherman or another one of your A+++++++ level "But ALL da athletes ain't fighting" woulda, coulda shoulda's... would they win a belt (ANY weight class) in 4 pro fights?

Lesnar Bless...

what you do for a living?

Lol all these "turd level afleets" threads remind me of how all the american boxing pundits say the reason there hasn't been an undisputed HW american champ in so long is because they're all in the NFL or NBA.
LMAO.....the ironic thing is that back in the day when we had all the "great" american champs, they never let foreigners fight for the belt......some brits here and there, couple of german, couple of swedes, NO communist country boxers(ie east europeans).... It was bullshit nepotism from the get go. Now they're getting their comeuppance<20>

no, because people like lesnar get popped by USADA now, and if they tested back then like they do now Lesnar would not have made it past his first fight without being caught.
This

Stopped reading after "Labron James".

Yes... germaine de randamie

Technically, 1 fight. Even though she was not "breaking in" mma, or even the ufc.

Beat that, motherfuckers

bork1}

Last edited:
If they give guys a title shot at 1-1, sure why not?

what you do for a living?

Lol!! For fuck sakes... I swear there is one in every thread. Ya think MAYBE I did the spell fuck ups on purpose there guy? I'm an English Professor. ;) You should have "Stopped reading at LABRON" so you coulda really felt cool!!

Stay Triggered

Lol all these "turd level afleets" threads remind me of how all the american boxing pundits say the reason there hasn't been an undisputed HW american champ in so long is because they're all in the NFL or NBA.
LMAO.....the ironic thing is that back in the day when we had all the "great" american champs, they never let foreigners fight for the belt......some brits here and there, couple of german, couple of swedes, NO communist country boxers(ie east europeans).... It was bullshit nepotism from the get go. Now they're getting their comeuppance<20>

Spot on.

There's chicks at LA fitness that would take out the whole WMMA division with a month of training.

Lesnar got a gifted title shot. 1-1 in the UFC and got a title shot. No one else could get a title shot after going 1-1. Not to mention, he got a title shot after beating Herring of all people. Plus, Lesnar is a cheating roid monkey. Nothing more than a low life scumbag loser in my eyes.

Lol!! For fuck sakes... I swear there is one in every thread. Ya think MAYBE I did the spell fuck ups on purpose there guy? I'm an English Professor. ;) You should have "Stopped reading at LABRON" so you coulda really felt cool!!

Stay Triggered

A professor would use proper grammar and punctuation. You would failed the English tests I did at 8.

And your vocabulary is that of an 8 year old. From Argentina.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back