Evinger can beat Cyborg...needs to happen...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...after Cyborg destroys GDR. Tonya, time to leave Invicta, you have no competition there.

Cyborg, be prepared to LOSE.

Cyborg is not going to lose to a woman anytime in the next decade.

Before you get carried away, keep in mind that Evinger lost her fight to get into the house for TUF 18. Yes, that's a long time ago, but she's been a big fish in a small pond for some time now. Let's see her against a few UFC contenders before you feed her to Cyborg. Also, are you asking her to move up to Featherweight? Because Justino sure ain't moving down.

The two ugliest women in mma, what a potential match up!

Evinger likely a lot uglier post fight, Cyborg just as ugly, but with another W.

Nobody is beating Cyborg.

Probably not.

I think the best chance to beat her (if i had to pick a scenario ) would be in someone like Kayla Harrison if she actually turned out to be a credible MMA fighter (and that of course is a huge "if"). Nobody is going to outfight Cyborg so i figure the best way to beat a wild impulsive fighter like her is with a supremely technical fighter who takes advantage of that wildness, catches her in something quick and ends it quickly. But again this is a huge "if". If i had to predict i would say that Kayla does not seem like MMA fighter material.

cyborg's done so many roids she aint a woman no more and wont get beat by a woman.Cris-Cyborg-Strikeforce-750.jpg

cyborg's done so many roids she aint a woman no more and wont get beat by a woman.View attachment 213427

Young Cyborg pre-roids was hot.

CA8skiTUkAAG1Hq.jpg

Nunes is a lot better striker and has more KO power than Cyroid.

Back