Conor vs Shogun

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
giphy.gif

This gif has been floating around a lot lately, people are saying Shogun is laughing "look at this manlet trying way too hard lmao", but would that manlet KO RUA?

Shogun throws an Earth shattering leg kick that runs high, kicks Connie in the groin, he flies into the sky, twinkles into a star.....then goes supernova.

Best gif on sherdog lmao

Dana versus Jon Jones would be awesome fight.
Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar vs Jon Jones would be great comeback fight too.

Why is Conor so tight in that pic? Like he's constipated or something?

Shogun took a TRT powered H-Bomb straight to the jaw and fought on

I know you mindless sheep like to parrot "dat left hand, yeh".. But Conor does not his harder than a roided up LHW, no matter how hard he makes you in the pants

Even with exploding knees Shogun would spank Condom. Why are these threads even a thing?

Shogun took a TRT powered H-Bomb straight to the jaw and fought on

I know you mindless sheep like to parrot "dat left hand, yeh".. But Conor does not his harder than a roided up LHW, no matter how hard he makes you in the pants

Pretty much sums it up

Shogun has far more power than Conor as well. If a Nate 1-2 can stagger him and make him panic wrestle then Shogun is putting him to sleep,

Not to mention the fact Shogun would easily outgrapple him via being larger and having a far better ground game.

Shogun tears Conor's noggin free from his neck.

Don't make me choose between Conor and Shogun you sick son of a bitch!

Yeah this is just dumb. Shogun would retire him like Sergei retired Ninja.

Back