It´s official:Cyborg is coming for that UFC belt... She vacated her belt at Invicta

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Go ahead Cyborg, tell them what´s up

De Randamie is a tough fighter for sure... but as soon as she feels Cyborg's punches landing hard in the middle of her face, she´ll know shit just got real. Cyborg won´t be running for 5 rounds like Holm, she´ll hunt De Randamie down and knock her out in brutal fashion.
Cyborg-ko.gif

GoldenEnchantedAtlanticbluetang.gif

War Cyborg

De Randamie hand hurts, so can't fight. And once she get her hand fixed, then her other hand going to start hurting.

So that just call it draw and be on our merry way.

<Goldie11>

Cyborg is a repeated steroid cheat with a victim complex that makes Tyron Woodley look like Ben Shapiro. She has spent her entire career pumping steroids into her body so she can have an even easier time beating up on the undersized and inexperienced opponents that had no business being in a ring with her. Why would anybody get behind her as a champion?

So Jones is crucified as a PED user for having estrogen blockers in his system, but Cyborg who pissed hot for stanozolol is not a cheater and PED user?

Cyborg is a repeated steroid cheat with a victim complex that makes Tyron Woodley look like Ben Shapiro. She has spent her entire career pumping steroids into her body so she can have an even easier time beating up on the undersized and inexperienced opponents that had no business being in a ring with her. Why would anybody get behind her as a champion?

THANK YOU! I have never understood how anybody can be a Cryroid fan!

So Jones is crucified as a PED user for having estrogen blockers in his system, but Cyborg who pissed hot for stanozolol is not a cheater and PED user?

You bring up an amazing point that has never been brought up before. Nobody criticizes Cyborg(often termed Cyroid around here) for PED abuse. Very intuitive of you and thanks for calling everyone out for not recognizing that!. .. Yes this is dripping...

I loved it when she used that girl as a thai pad just practising her kicks. No other broad in WMMA fights like this, she's awesome.
It's almost like she has an extra "something" that separates her from the rest of the women

GDR will stand and bang..should be a fun fight

You bring up an amazing point that has never been brought up before. Nobody criticizes Cyborg(often termed Cyroid around here) for PED abuse. Very intuitive of you and thanks for calling everyone out for not recognizing that!. .. Yes this is dripping...
Did you compose this post all on your own or did you have a grad schooler proof it for you to be sure your feeble attempt at sarcasm took off? Word of advice: Sarcasm is a sword often wielded by the intelligent so you may want to hold of until you qualify.

GTFO with your SJW whinefest, it has no place in MMA which is a PED infested sport not suited for gullible kids like you who think the official drug test results tell even a tiny bit of the whole story on who is "cheating" or not.

We want to see the best fighters have great fights. No SJW should get in the way of that.

GTFO with your SJW whinefest, it has no place in MMA which is a PED infested sport not suited for gullible kids like you who think the official drug test results tell even a tiny bit of the whole story on who is "cheating" or not.

We want to see the best fighters have great fights. No SJW should get in the way of that.

No, Cyborg should 'GTFO' out with her constant whining and own up to the fact that she needs steroids to compete. 'We' You don't speak for the entirety of the MMA fanbase. I want to see the rules enforced. I don't want other fighters to feel obligated to take drugs and ruin their bodies, like Cyborg did, just to have a leveled playing field. Cyborg isn't and will never be one of the best fighters. She's a 145 pound woman. If you only wanted to see the best fighters possible, you wouldn't even watch WMMA.

Last edited:
No, Cyborg should 'GTFO' out with her constant whining and own up to the fact that she needs steroids to compete. 'We' You don't speak for the entirety of the MMA fanbase. I want to see the rules enforced, and I don't want other fighters to feel they have to ruin their bodies with drugs, as Cyborg did, just to have a leveled playing field. Cyborg isn't and will never be one of the best fighters. She's 145 pound woman.

I do speak for a larger part of the MMA fanbase than you, this is proven by the fact that fighters who have tested positive are still being watched and making the UFC and themselves money. So yeah, nobody is gonna "boycott" fighters like Cyborg or whatever BS you're looking for over positive drug test results. Cyborg is gonna have big fights in the UFC for WMMA standards and there's nothing your SJW whining is gonna accomplish to stop that.

IMG_1103.GIF

I don't want other fighters to feel obligated to take drugs and ruin their bodies, like Cyborg did, just to have a leveled playing field.

Btw I do love this irony coming from someone who has a fetish for people who were born men and take heinous amounts of drugs and surgery to look like a different gender.

I do speak for a larger part of the MMA fanbase than you, this is proven by the fact that fighters who have tested positive are still being watched and making the UFC and themselves money.

You speak for yourself and that's about all. Doesn't make any difference that people are still willing to watch them. I'm still to willing to watch the freakshow that is Cyborg. That doesn't mean I'm not anticipating the next time USADA manages to catch her after juicing.

So yeah, nobody is gonna "boycott" fighters like Cyborg or whatever BS you're looking for over positive drug test results. Cyborg is gonna have big fights in the UFC for WMMA standards and there's nothing your SJW whining is gonna accomplish to stop that.

First of all, I never mentioned anything about a boycott. I asked 'why would anybody get behind her as champion?' In other words, what reason is there to celebrate the fact that a notorious steroid cheat is wearing the belt? No amount of success is going to erase the stigma of being a bully and a steroid cheat, who refuses to give up her roid muscles and compete in an existing division. If Cyborg can stay under USADA's radar, then all of that might actually happen. That's a big if. By the way, using the term 'SJW' over and over ad nauseam isn't going to help your argument any.

Last edited:
Did you compose this post all on your own or did you have a grad schooler proof it for you to be sure your feeble attempt at sarcasm took off? Word of advice: Sarcasm is a sword often wielded by the intelligent so you may want to hold of until you qualify.

Dude, Shut the fuck up :icon_lol: Or don't.

Back