Why do people forget that Jacare outstruck a juiced up romeo but act like bisping would be a match?

S

sudokick

Also he took romero down too and should have won the fight... all of these against a guy that was juiced up. Yet sherdogers act like bisping would be a competitive fight for jacare.

Bisping is always a competitive fight for anyone, win or lose. Whether you like him or not, and undeserved title shots for his opponents aside, he's one tough son of a bitch and nobody can deny it.

I don't think many people believe that Bisping is a match for Jacare.

Bisping is always a competitive fight for anyone, win or lose. Whether you like him or not, and undeserved title shots for his opponents aside, he's one tough son of a bitch and nobody can deny it.
truth bomb

if you have a mic, you should drop that mofo lol

Who is this directed at TS? I don't think that anybody on this forum would be eager to pick Bisping against the Jacare or anyone else in the top 10.

I actually had that Yoel / Jacare fight a draw in the end, but yeah, he was giving Romero all sorts of problems in the 3rd.

EITHER guy ( Yoel / Souza) would be a really tough fight for Teh Count.

Who is this directed at TS? I don't think that anybody on this forum would be eager to pick Bisping against the Jacare or anyone else in the top 10.
I would, but I can admit my bias lol

Wasn't all that competitive vs jim cannedy.

Bisping is like the Energizer Bunny. And if he can survive old man Henderson's overhand right he might be able to hang long enough to outpoint Jacare on the feet.

If it hits the ground you got to favour Jacare, but Bisping hasn't been subbed so he might be able to survive a while.

Just think Jacare had an off day against Romero. But both would dethrone king Bisping.

please, give me a break... he got his ass kicked by fucking kennedy. Also he had a close fight that could have gone either way against zombie 46 year old dan henderson who was annihilated in under 2 minutes by mousasi and deflated vitor belfort and was losing against lombard.

'

He wasn't competitive against Kennedy, Rockhold 1, or Vitor, among others.

Lol i only remember Yoel bashing his fucking skull in. Yoel beat him, get over it.

Jac is a worse match up for the Bisking than Yoelo is. No doubt.

you mean the first fight after his eye injury?

I forgot you use your eye for tdd. Gtfo here with your bullshit bias. Sonnen whipped his ass too, but I'll give mick a pass on that one since chael was juicing, same vs vitro.

Back