Vasyl Lomachenko spars TJ Dillashaw

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Garbrant will have his hands full
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/2...-spars-with-former-ufc-champ-tj-dillashaw-mma

For those who don't know, High Tech Loma is considered by most to be the amateur boxing GOAT. with a record of 396wins and 1loss( avenged twice). Won Olympic gold twice, 3 amateur world championships, and one EURO championship. He's 29, and won world titles in 2 weight classes as a pro boxer.

Because training with a (insert your favorite: high-level boxer, K-1 fighter, BJJ wizard, Olympic wrestler, etc.) guarantees success in MMA.

I've seen dozens of these threads in the past. If anything, the MMA fighters who went this route with their training lost more often than they won. That said, I hope Dillashaw wins. He's at least not quite as annoying as Cody.

Lomachenko is an absolute beast. I don't enjoy boxing anywhere near as much as I do MMA. But he is worth checking out if you're in the same boat as me.

Because training with a (insert your favorite: high-level boxer, K-1 fighter, BJJ wizard, Olympic wrestler, etc.) guarantees success in MMA.

It doesn't guarantee anything, but if as an MMA fighter, you have the opportunity to spar with one of the top P4P boxers in the world, you do it! It can only make you better.

daily_gifdump_1001_12.gif

I've seen dozens of these threads in the past. If anything, the MMA fighters who went this route with their training lost more often than they won. That said, I hope Dillashaw wins. He's at least not quite as annoying as Cody.

Yes, clearly training with subpar fighters is a far better approach to improvement..

Lomachenko is very good, but still overrated. People just really want a new Mayweather so they're leeching onto anyone with a half decent record and an exciting styel...

Anyways, getting in rounds with pro's is always good.

and yet Vasyl got beat by brawler Orlando Salido

and yet Vasyl got beat by brawler Orlando Salido
In his second pro fight ever. Being green about the availability of fouling that doesnt exist in the Ammys. An SD, while Orlando was cheating all night. It gave him a wake up call, but it's damn impressive.

Sometimes it's better to stay quiet and sit in the corner.

Cant wait for this fight and to see how much Dillashaw has improved!!!

Lomachenko is definitely the guy to go to. Thanks for sharing.

In his second pro fight ever. Being green about the availability of fouling that doesnt exist in the Ammys. An SD, while Orlando was cheating all night. It gave him a wake up call, but it's damn impressive.
Salido purposely missed weight bad too, came in a lot larger than Vasyl did.

Cody is going to get tuned up on the fight. Bang and Lomachenko is a stand-up match made it coaching heaven. Only thing missing is coach roddy.

thanks for sharing , ts. Ever since this fight was announced I had Tj winning.

Back