Who else collects Tops UFC Trading Cards? (brand new Demetrius Johnson card pic in thread)

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else collect these? I am still hunting for a special edition Conor McGregor card

Last edited:
They printed the same number of cards as he has title defenses.

TS, I mean no disrespect to you, but... what an absolute sad, pathetic loser you are. Damn.

You have UFC champion Shogun? I'll give u 3 broke Fitch's for it. One holofoil...

I used to be mad into them. Had loads. My favourite was my shiney Jon Fitch card. Until i realised it just lays on top of the other cards and does nothing.

Reported.

1fae509c2625b85c3011bba0b462b9c8.jpg

If you guys are nice I'll show yall my giblert

topps...would anyone seriously collect these?

I thought they were big when collecting basketball cards was all the rage (when I was 6/7) but collecting cards of UFC fighters. I suppose if you're MM you need to collect that income any way you can.

I used to be mad into them. Had loads. My favourite was my shiney Jon Fitch card. Until i realised it just lays on top of the other cards and does nothing.
<mma4><{titihmm}>

Not bad...

Last time I collected cards was when I was playing the witcher's first game.

Is that the special collectors one arm Mighty Mouse card?

Seems like the SJW version to not offend one armed people.

PS: Design looks atrocious like everything UFC related. I thought with WME they would incorporate a more professional marketing but up to today not really.

@ts Just not care about the posters attacking you. If you like it, do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back