Gunnar Nelson: Conor McGregor Has Ridiculous Power In His Left Hand

what a goddamned worthless thread.

"yknow cain's wrestling is pretty good"

I read somewhere that Rory was saying GSP had pretty good takedowns.

I thought Kenny Florian said that?

Man, the Conor Fellatio threads are just rolling through and stinking the joint out today.

Until when are you guys going to pretend that Conor didn't look average vs Diaz. Diaz is good but he is no monster... Gunnar would have a lot of size advantange over Connor. He would take him down whenever he wanted and submit him at wish...

Until when are you guys going to pretend that Conor didn't look average vs Diaz. Diaz is good but he is no monster... Gunnar would have a lot of size advantange over Connor. He would take him down whenever he wanted and submit him at wish...
For fuck's sake. Conor was looking good in the first fight but then his cardio seemed to completely failed him. On the rematch Nate got completely outclassed. He got dropped 3 times and got countered for 25 minutes.

For fuck's sake. Conor was looking good in the first fight but then his cardio seemed to completely failed him. On the rematch Nate got completely outclassed. He got dropped 3 times and got countered for 25 minutes.
What?
DjEzRFI.gif

tenor.gif

What?

connour mcmarathon also ran for 2 rounds

Franklin U : The price of gasoline is rising and water is wet.

I heard through the grapevine that Junior Dos Santos has good striking and that Roy Nelson has KO power in his overhand right.

Carwin also hit hard.
You know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back