Who can recover better, Wonderboy or Frankie Edgar?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They don't have the greatest chins ever, but they both make up for it by having excellent recovery.

As much as Wonderboy's display of heart in the first Woodley fight was incredible, Edgar's recovery against Gray Maynard is second to none.

Gotta go with my boy Frankie.

Frankie is clearly immortal so.... yeah, Edgar

EdgarMaynard1.gif
tumblr_mxpzufiOY71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

never seen a recovery like edgar maynard

Edgar has the biggest chin and heart ever in the game. Check his record.... he´s always been the smaller guy but never been KOed ever.
Ben-Henderson-Upkicks-Frankie-Edgar-UFC-144-Japan.gif

#Edgar bless

Wonderboy's recovery was good, but Edgar's recovery in the maynard fights was something else.

Edgar has the biggest chin and heart ever in the game. Check his record.... he´s always been the smaller guy but never been KOed ever.
Ben-Henderson-Upkicks-Frankie-Edgar-UFC-144-Japan.gif

#Edgar bless

Edgar's never been finished period. When he loses, it's because the clock runs out, but he's never been stopped and he's always trying to get the win. Gotta love Frankie.

Edgar comfortably.

What he showed in both fights against the much bigger Gray Maynard - who before he fought Frankie at UFC-125 had never been defeated - was amazing.

I love Wonderboy, but he's an easy second in this one.

Only fighter with greater resolve than Frankie is Big Nog in his Pride days.

His chin has been cracked too many times to say that's it's "excellent".
Since the topic is about recovery, then "getting cracked many times" + never been KOed = he´s the pfp goat at recovery. Thanks for reinforcing my point.

Back