is ronda the goat?

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
of the armbar or judo period? she did judo to the top level and won in seconds against top mma competition i think so

Royce is the arm bar King.

Ronda is most definitely the arm bar Queen though.

Fedor is the judo King.

Ronda is the judo Queen though.

giphy.gif

Stop...oh,it's too late now.Rolling stones.Just watch...

She's definitely the greatest at armbarring people who don't know how to defend an armbar ...

GOAT high level judoka in MMA, you say?

23rpoxw.jpg_zps8j71sovz.gif

FedorGif.gif

She a GOAT regardless of how she got boxed up by Holly & Amanda...

yes Ronda is the GOAT. WMMA would be dead without her saving it from the obscurity it was in when Cyborg fumbled the ball with her slippery roid hands

yes Ronda is the GOAT. WMMA would be dead without her saving it from the obscurity it was in when Cyborg fumbled the ball with her slippery roid hands
Being popular and PPV has 0 to do with making you the greatest at a sport

Being popular and PPV has 0 to do with making you the greatest at a sport
and being the champion for several years. Against people with records on fight finder. And being the rowdiest of all competitors.

Ronda is not the GOAT.
She was a fighter who had one particular skill and other women did not know how to handle it.
But since she was exposed, it is pretty easy to see she is not all that.

Cyborg is above her in all categories.
JJ is also above.

Ronda was simply the name, the face they chose to use to bring and Hype WMMA up.

so far the goat wmma fighter for sure. nunes and joanna have long way to go

Ronda is not the GOAT.
She was a fighter who had one particular skill and other women did not know how to handle it.
But since she was exposed, it is pretty easy to see she is not all that.

Cyborg is above her in all categories.
JJ is also above.

Ronda was simply the name, the face they chose to use to bring and Hype WMMA up.

I agree with pretty much everything you said, except perhaps the last sentence, even though she was smoking girls that had no idea how to deal with her judo/armbar, she still needed to deliver in order for them to continue to hype her. Ronda's personality disgusts me enough that she would never be on my GOAT list.

thank god they didnt use cyborg,strikeforce tried that and look what happened :D

Back