Gastelum made Mousasi look terrible...

S

sudokick

He destroyed Belfrot in the first. Mousasi struggled with Vitor in the first round and finished him in the second round on the ground.

I don't know how Mousasi can compete with Chris weidman, Romero, rockhold and Jacare.

OR...Dinosaur non-TRT Vitor is just getting worse with each fight, now that he is on the tail end of his career.

Both Fatselum AND Moose are solid fighters tho.

He destroyed Belfrot in the first. Mousasi struggled with Vitor in the first round and finished him in the second round on the ground.

I don't know how Mousasi can compete with Chris weidman, Romero, rockhold and Jacare.

Learn to spell Belfort first dumbo

and then shoot yourself for this retarded mmamath

4udu6b.gif

Yeah.. MMAth does not work bro.

Mousasi did not struggled with Vitor at all. He just took his time.

Kelvin went for it since the first second.

You're still doubting Gastelum.

After he gets discredited for KO'ing an old Silva, he'll have a fight to see if he's top 3.

When did Vitor become the bar of mediocrity we measure other middleweights against?

Dark days, bros.

OR...Dinosaur non-TRT Vitor is just getting worse with each fight, now that he is on the tail end of his career.

Both Fatselum AND Moose are solid fighters tho.

well the mousasi-vitor fight happened only 5 months ago...

Ok let's not MMAth this, someone beating their opponent faster than another guy beating the same opponent doesn't make them better than them.

By your logic, Nate Marquardt made Anderson Silva look horrible, because he knocked out Demian Maia in the first round, and Silva just danced around Maia for five rounds.

silva%20v%20marquardt.gif

Both destroyed him convincingly, I see no difference if it was in the 1st or 2nd... It´s a matter of styles really. Gastelum is a fast starter pressure fighter, whereas Mouse is more methodic and likes to feel his opponent 1st, specially knowing Vitor´s only weapon is his 1st round explosiveness.

Ok let's not MMAth this, someone beating their opponent faster than another guy beating the same opponent doesn't make them better than them.

By your logic, Nate Marquardt made Anderson Silva look horrible, because he knocked out Demian Maia in the first round, and Silva just danced around Maia for five rounds.

silva%20v%20marquardt.gif

well nate Marquardt Ko'd Maia in the first 21 seconds after Maia just went full retarded and literally jumped in his punch.... so not the same thing.... vitor just got overwhelmed by gastelum

well nate Marquardt Ko'd Maia in the first 21 seconds after Maia just went full retarded and literally jumped in his punch.... so not the same thing.... vitor just got overwhelmed by gastelum
I think the style is just different. Mousasi usually chops away pieces of his opponent before he ends the fight. Doesn't mean he is less dominant than Gastelum, right?

Back