Did Shogun beat Prime Machida twice?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 questions: was machida in his prime, and did Shogun beat him twice?

Are you e-suicidal?

The magnitude and frequency of your trolling seems awfully high lately.

Of course. He ended the Machida era.

chuck norris checks under his bed for prime shogun

vB9B5.gif

No, Machida was in his prime when he almost won the first round against Jones.

Jones keeps both of their souls in a shoebox in his closet

2 questions: was machida in his prime, and did Shogun beat him twice?
The answer to both of your questions is YES.

We should also note that Rua was no longer in his prime when he accomplished this, making it that much more impressive.

Shogun bless.

On sherdog if you lose a fight your prime ended 5 minutes before that fight. People still claim Silva wasn't in his prime when he was the champion and lost to Weidman. They say his prime ended a few months before to discredit Weidman.

On sherdog if you lose a fight your prime ended 5 minutes before that fight. People still claim Silva wasn't in his prime when he was the champion and lost to Weidman. They say his prime ended a few months before to discredit Weidman.
silva wasnt in his prime when he lost to weidman and im a big weidman fan. doesnt mean he would have won in his prime, but for me silvas prime ended with that vitor kick. he almost got caught in that fight too. what followed was really just the ends of his invincibility myth.

also critically, shogun was in his prime vs machida. and i think prime shogun simply beats prime machida.

silva wasnt in his prime when he lost to weidman and im a big weidman fan. doesnt mean he would have won in his prime, but for me silvas prime ended with that vitor kick. he almost got caught in that fight too. what followed was really just the ends of his invincibility myth.

So he was in his prime for Vitor but landing that kick magically made his prime go *POOF* and disappear, gotcha.

He embarrassed Okami after that who was a legit contender at the time, that wasn't prime Silva 6 months later?

I guess MW Title Run Machida was more of just a second wind...so yes to both questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back