Is Conor the best ever with a Win over Floyd?

No, this guy is:
200.gif

Anyone who says otherwise is truly pathetic

easily the best ever!

he's really the GOAT now without a win over Floyd. Beating Floyd would cement it

Honestly it'd be hard to negate because the task is almost impossible. If not THE greatest he'd be certainly cemented as one of the best fighters to ever do it, along icons of box, mma, muay thay, kickbox etc...

He already is without or without the floyd win.

Conor's win over aldo was bigger than Ali's over Foreman and Liston.

easily the best ever!

he's really the GOAT now without a win over Floyd. Beating Floyd would cement it
How in God's name is he the GOAT now. Has he ever defended his title? He has a loss to Nate freakin Diaz and barely avenged that loss. Conor is great for MMA his fans for fucks sake they are delusional

Uh, yeah. Any UFC fighter who has held two titles, and then goes over to Boxing and beats arguably the greatest of this generation, has no equal.

Conor da legend!!!
its a balance between 2 things.

against your argument: Floyd is an old fart coming out of retirement. Nobody gives a shit who beat Ali or Robinson in their final fight.

For your argument: Conor has never had a pro boxing fight, and is going up against one of the greatest in the sport.

Not sure he'd be the overall GOAT, but if he KO'd Floyd (remember...currently 49-0) it would easily be one of the most iconic moments in sports history...boxing history...ufc/mma history.

6 months ago I'd have said he has about as good a chance at winning that fight as Trump does winning the presidency...so...anything really could happen if he gets the opportunity :)

I don't blame Connor for going for a 25m payday. I would step in the ring for that amount too. But the idea he can win against a guy every sort of fighter has tried to beat and failed...a guy who has tremendous speed, tremendous defense, tremendous cardio...A guy that can jab and move and probably never even get hit by his oppoenent with no boxing fights....Its just not going to happen. But if he were to win.....THAT still doesn't mean he could beat a Khabib, cuz MMA isn't boxing.

Back