Is Tiramisugomedov going to fight again?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If so im damn sure he demands title shot right away or takes rematch with Horcher.

Made this Thread just to say Tiramisugomedov?

And yeah, I'll think he'll fight again.

Khabibamisu might not fight again @155 due to damage to his body by cutting weight the wrong way for years, but that's just my assessment.
<NoneOfMy>

He talks a lot of shit for a guy who has had 3 fights in 5 god damn years. He should already be rebooked. But he is not.

In the words of Sacrates -- this is some bullshit

He talks a lot of shit for a guy who has had 3 fights in 5 god damn years. He should already be rebooked. But he is not.

In the words of Sacrates -- this is some bullshit
Sacrates lol

Khabib NurmaGOATmedov will fight at WW and destroy everyone there.

Khabib NurmaGOATmedov will fight at WW and destroy everyone there.
T-rex will get kneed to unconciousness in his first fight, with that face first style of his

That shit only works against manlets

Zero fucks given either way... Dude fights so sporadically it really does not matter. Does anyone really want another champion who never defends the belt? We already have enough of those.

Hope he never fights on a PPV. He should fight at a weight that he's actually able to make and start off on the bottom. He's so inactive that by the time he actually does make it into a pro fight the competition will be a lot stiffer than he could handle.

I think he'll fight by the end of the year, make weight, and have a good performance. Possibly against Barboza or Ferguson.

I bet you had to look up his name before you made the thread title :)

Back