Pretty obvious to me that Conor/Mayweather need to fight on even grounds outside boxing/mma

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
You're an idiot if you don't agree to the following:

Mayweather beats Conor in a boxing match

Conor beats Mayweather in an MMA match

Holding either of these matches is retarded.

They need to have a competition outside of their obvious strengths if they want to fairly best each other.

Something like track and field or something

Get what I mean? Maybe they could both play baseball and see who does better.

People are fucking stupid

A limited rules kickboxing fight would be a mega event. A boxing match would be a joke.​

I don't agree with you

How about, which can be the nicest person for 24 hours?

Then you're retarded. I already set the terms of this thread
Sorry but i am far more important and intelligent than you

I don't agree with unremarkable men like yourself

Why don't they just play a game of ping pong against each other?

Compete in every TUF coach's challenge that has ever took place

Last edited:
True, but the thing is, Mayweather is known for accepting a fight when he is absolutely sure about winning the fight.

Conor is the one who wants the boxing fight and thinks that he will win.

Floyd has never said that he would beat Conor in MMA or in a kickboxing fight.

So the contest should be boxing.

Conor is the one who wants the boxing fight and thinks that he will win.

Floyd has never said that he would beat Conor in MMA or in a kickboxing fight.

So the contest should be boxing.

This.

& there is no way that a Boxer fighting a Mixed Martial Artist can be on even grounds. It will be a missmatch one way or the other.

True, but the thing is, Mayweather is known for accepting a fight when he is absolutely sure about winning the fight.

Yeah because he knew he could beat every great of his era so he fought all of them with that assuredness.

It should be a grappling match

They should do battle on even grounds, here;

Rock+em+Sock+em+Robots.JPG
It's the only way.

Floyd never cared or talked about Conor or any UFC fighter. They are the ones that have been trying to leach off of him. He's a boxer. They called out and talked shit about a boxer at UFC press conferences and instead of talking about MMA and other MMA fighters.

You're an idiot

Damn, son.

Don't you know this is planet earth ? Shit happens. Things don't always go as everyone thinks they will.... you should know this as a fight fan, no ????

Would you have called someone fucking stupid for predicting Bisping would be champ ? Would you have said someone was an idiot for predicting Robbie Lawler would turn his career around and go on a dominant UFC run ?

I'm sure you would have.... predicting the unlikely doesn't make you stupid.

You're an idiot if you don't agree to the following:

Mayweather beats Conor in a boxing match

Conor beats Mayweather in an MMA match

Holding either of these matches is retarded.

They need to have a competition outside of their obvious strengths if they want to fairly best each other.

Something like track and field or something

Get what I mean? Maybe they could both play baseball and see who does better.

Why? Conor is the one who insists he could beat Mayweather at his own game. So, he should put up or shut up ... as if he'll ever shut up.

If I claim that I can beat Michael Phelps at swimming and then he agrees to race me, it makes no sense to say, well, that's not fair, let's compete at something more neutral.

The only fight should be with 4oz gloves to give Conor some favour anything else is a circus and a joke for Conor to make himself a shit load of cash and for this reason the whole thing is a sham.

Think of it like this, what do you think would happen if a prime Tyson fought Rumble?

Back