Am I the only one who thinks that Fedor would still beat Stipe today?

S

sudokick

I think even now in 2016 fedor is too fast for stipe. People judge him like he isn't even top 10 after his fight with Maldonado, but he probably didn't even train for that fight and also probably was injured. Do I need to remind you that matt serra beat GSP too? Shit can happen from time to time, but it doesn't mean much.

Fedor would destroy anyone on the planet today. He could fight every current UFC champion at the same time today and win In brutal fashion.

He is the true GOAT

I think even now in 2016 fedor is too fast for stipe. People judge him like he isn't even top 10 after his fight with Maldonado, but he probably didn't even train for that fight and also probably was injured. Do I need to remind you that matt serra beat GSP too? Shit can happen from time to time, but it doesn't mean much.

I think so too. Fedor gets caught by a left hook by a competent boxer right on the button, and people think Fedor would lose to Mighty Mouse now. Fedor is not what he used to be, but I feel like people are underestimating what he still can do probably regardless of the wear and tear and his age.

You actually don't have any arguments. "Probably didn't train", "probably injured" - it's just your opinion, it's not a fact. I even would say it's mock worthy.
You probably new to this forum and want to show how great Fedor is - it's ok to do that, but you need some real arguments. Like:
1. Fedor is too old
2. Sport moved on, Fedor did not adapt.
3. Now he is one trick pony.
4. Pride was drug test free organisation.
5. Maldanado won that fight by first round TKO.

Last edited:
He would probably have a hard time beating Michael Stipe.

Fedor is 40 years old his best years are behind him let him be i think he should retire he is Legend of the sport

Prime Fedor would have destroyed Stipe. Right now, I am not even sure he gets past Mitrione.

You actually don't have any arguments. "Probably didn't train", "probably injured" - it's just your opinion, it's not a fact. I even would say it's mock worthy.
You probably new to this forum and want to show how great Fedor is - it's ok to do that, but you need some real arguments. Like:
1. Fedor is too old
3. Now he is one trick poney.
lol..when people try to bring up the Idea of pride being full of steroid users.

As if steroids were not rampant In the entire sport prior to USADA. Piss tests are RIDICULOUSLY easy to pass. Everyone was on steroids. UFC Included.

Fedor is actually one of the few people who I believe was a clean athlete, along with bj penn, the diaz bros and a few others.

Yes. He would get destroyed at this point

1. Fedor is too old
3. Now he is one trick poney.

In UFC every champ post USADA looks like shit and gets beat, and you say PRIDE was full of roiders UFC is the same
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

I think Mitrione would beat everyone since his kryptonite Rothwell, Browne & Schaub are gone.

lol at Fedor fans agreeing and not realizing this is a troll thread.

Put him on penis pills, and I would see it

Stipe of today would beat fedor in his prime pretty easily. It's just different sport now. Stipe would maul him brutally. Just a different level

Back