Throw Back prime Jones - Greatest fighter of all times

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
For these who were not MMA fans during 2009-15 these were the prime years of Jones. MMA have never experienced a fighter with so many arsenal, creativity, flair, flamboyant style, and just flashy in his strikes. Imo he somehow reinvented fighting in itself adding some unorthodox style to MMA in general.

He rolled through some tough competition like it was nothing.

But however I'm of the opinion that he may be past his prime but not sure tho. His been on the shelf for to long.

Last edited:
I remember laughing at this noob from work who betted on Jones v Shogun... "you don't bet against Shogun" <{ByeHomer}>

And the excitement, how will he fuckup next.

And the disbelief. My friend gave me a pill.....

I find it funny when people praise fighters who use enhancers.
Ooh Yoel Romero is such a beast blaablaa....
Roids are helluva drug.
Remember Pride Wanderlei?
Jacked as hell.
In the UFC where testing is done things got different to him.

For these who were not MMA fans during 2009-15 these were the prime years of Jones. MMA have never experienced a fighter with so many arsenal, creativity, flair, flamboyant style, and just flashy in his strikes. Imo he somehow reinvented fighting in itself adding some unorthodox style to MMA in general.

But however I'm of the opinion that he may be past his prime but not sure tho. His been on the shelf for to long.

GOAT of cheating roidheads.

Roids are helluva drug.
Jacked as hell.
So basically nobody can get praise...

Nowhere near goat-level until he proves to be as good without that juice.

Roids are helluva drug.
Jacked as hell.

it didn't "get different" for Brock Lesnar.

I remember laughing at this noob from work who betted on Jones v Shogun... "you don't bet against Shogun" <{ByeHomer}>

I remember in the pre-fight press conference, some journalist asked Dana how the hell Jones was the favourite. Now, I call a lot of fights wrong, but it seemed fairly obvious going into the fight that Jones should have been a huge favourite!

He rolled though his opposition on the back of ped use. It happens. Cormier and Gus most likely got robbed considering he was 99% juicing at the time. to believe otherwise is just naive.

Back