Good MMA biographies

RicardinhoPT

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There are a lot of books for sale with biographies of MMA fighters but when I check the reviews, all seem to be badly written. Who has read any good MMA biography? Which one? Thanks!

Mark Hunt's book is solid. I think his ghost writer did a good job. It helps that his life is so interesting the story basically rolls on its own.

There are a lot of books for sale with biographies of MMA fighters but when I check the reviews, all seem to be badly written. Who has read any good MMA biography? Which one? Thanks!

GSP's book The Way of the Fight is fantastic,as much of a guide on how to be a true martial artist, and how to succeed in life, as it is a biography. Highly recommended.

I liked Forrest Griffin's and Chuck's back in the day.

I liked Forrest Griffin's and Chuck's back in the day.
I wanted to but the Chuck Liddel book a while ago since I was a big fan but after reading the reviews online, it seemed like a terrible book. But still recommendable?

Hey pequeno Ricardo , tuga represent. :)
tenor.gif

I wanted to but the Chuck Liddel book a while ago since I was a big fan but after reading the reviews online, it seemed like a terrible book. But still recommendable?
No i thought it was shitty. it was stereotypical of what you'd expect too. I fucked these sluts, got into a bar fight, played sports, etc. Jen pulver and mark hunt have the best books. a fighters heart is also an excellent book

No i thought it was shitty. it was stereotypical of what you'd expect too. I fucked these sluts, got into a bar fight, played sports, etc. Jen pulver and mark hunt have the best books. a fighters heart is also an excellent book
oh and Forrest has hilarious books. Titos book was painful to read but good. I wrote better in 5th grade but how it unfolds is interesting.

I bought Joanna's new biography but it must be a dud copy because the letters are all mixed up and I couldn't make out a thing ........ lots of color photos though

Stay away from hughes auto, it's beyond bad. American Shaolin is pretty good I'd check that out if I were you.

I never understood the appeal behind purchasing autobiographies. I bought Pepe Reina's for my kindle a while back and it left me feeling unsatisfied with life.

It's no masterpiece, but Chuck was the guy who got me into mma so I found it interesting, I bought it at the airport and read it all on the flight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back