Mark Hunt Is a true warrior

I love Marko Hunto. Hunt is a whiner. This post is inherently hypocritical.

I will always cheer for Mark Hunt, but he has certainly over achieved in his MMA career.

Warrior all out for sure.

But it's kind of sad that his well rounded skills got up there as he also got up in age, would have been nice to have a 5 years younger Hunt with his current MMA skillset.

Also,, are some of the previous posts here not considered blatant fighter bashing?

Warrior all out for sure.

But it's kind of sad that his well rounded skills got up there as he also got up in age, would have been nice to have a 5 years younger Hunt with his current MMA skillset.

Also,, are some of the previous posts here not considered blatant fighter bashing?
No I'm legitimately concerned for him. even his personality isn't the same. he shows a lot CTE symptoms. his impulse and temper, etc

No I'm legitimately concerned for him. even his personality isn't the same. he shows a lot CTE symptoms. his impulse and temper, etc
Well, he's definitely taken a lot of damage throughout his long career. When you listen to him speak In interviews though, he sounds fine. Not even a little punchy which Is sort of surprising.

He's got those samoan genetics

At this point In his career though, I'd like to see him hang It up. He's just going to keep taking punishment and at some point you have to draw that line between providing for your family / meeting financial goals and possibly sustaining serious brain damage later In life.

I respect him but he needs to get his ass off Twitter and buy himself a muzzle.

Wouldn't it be AMAZING if Hunt and Big Country..................Leaned up,,Muscled up, and Then Fought?!! Then I would really have some respect... Especially BigCountry who ,imo, could fight Light Heavy.... IMO..They would certainly MAKE A LOT MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$ lazy dumbazz's

Shitty gameplan against Overeem, broke his leg immediately. Tough as shit to fight with that

Or maybe he didn't break his leg. For whatever reason that leg kick didnt work

Wouldn't it be AMAZING if Hunt and Big Country..................Leaned up,,Muscled up, and Then Fought?!! Then I would really have some respect... Especially BigCountry who ,imo, could fight Light Heavy.... IMO..They would certainly MAKE A LOT MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$ lazy dumbazz's

<26>

My first memory of Hunt is seeing him fighting at K-1 (I believe) many years ago. I remember that back then I thought how is this guy supposed to be good at kickboxing? And then he went on to win that fight by throwing leg kicks that would kill a grizzly.

When I started watching MMA like a decade later and he was still around in the top ten I could feel nothing but sympathy for him.

WAR HUNTO!

1d2ueBu.gif

A lot of that went out the window since his behavior post-UFC200. Unless you're saying that, along with his racism, is a result of brain damage. I'd need proof for that.

Back