BJ penn and Edgar are overrated

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BJ fought in an extremely weak division and only has one elite win. Everyone else he beat was mediocre(Florian) or not very good in hindsight(Takanori Gomi). Frankie has two good wins and that's BJ and Cub. Neither would beat Conor; BJ's boxing is overrated and so is his wrestling, and Frankie just sucks and has a weak chin.

Edgar fought at 155 without cutting water weight. He is actually underrated.

This guy needs a pooper scooper for all the shit he's leaving around

"Frankie just sucks and has a weak chin."? TS is an idiot.

Blah, blah, blah.

"Fedor is overrated."

"Anderson Silva is overrated."

"GSP is overrated."

"Jon Jones is overrated."

"Every NBA and NFL player could beat all the MMA greats with six months' training."

See what I did there? See how easy it is to sound like an ignorant jackass?

BJ dominated 155 for awhile. Don't think overrated is fair.

Frankie has been in the top 5 of 2 divisions for years.

Yea.

TS is a troll.

You've always been a shitty troll

Pro tip when you're trying to discredit BJ, mention that he fought Gomi before Gomi developed good hands.

BJ is very much overrated all time. Both fighters are Hall of Fame worthy that had nice runs but people way overrate BJ on the all-time list. Big time.

When I started to read, I thought to myself "this guy sounds retarded, he´s probably a Conor fan" and then I got to the point where he actually wrote "neither would beat Conor" and I was like "Yeah, I was right".

BJ dominated 155 for awhile. Don't think overrated is fair.

Frankie has been in the top 5 of 2 divisions for years.

Yea.

TS is a troll.
He dominated mid tier fighters his entire career. Guys like Florian and Sanchez who never amounted to much after getting thrashed by BJ. Oddly enough one of BJ's better wins against Shark is often forgotten about. And then there is his losses...I know BJ nuthuggers will often ignore them but they weigh just as heavily on his legacy as his wins do.

Back