Natural height range by class

AngryManlet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion anything above is not natural.

Heavyweight: 6'4-6'9
Light Heavyweight: 6'1-6'4
Middleweight: 5'11-6'2
Welterweight: 5'9-6'1
LW: 5'8-5'11
Featherweight: 5'6-5'9
Bantamweight: 5'4-5'8
Flyweight: 5'2-5'5

Last edited:
You're asking Mark Hunt to get down to MW? You're retarded

IDK. There's a lot of 6'3" and 6'4" guys who walk around at 200-205 and would fight at 185. I think it depends much more on your body type (endomorph, mesomorph, etc) than just the height.

Yes, if he didn't eat like a beast he would be. Same with Roy. Its why he isnt champ.

You need to get Urijah Faber to mentor you on how to be a successful manlet. You're failing right now...

Mark Hunt walks around at 300 so if you think he can't make middleweight that's a bit unambitious

Do you realize what you're saying? He cuts weight to make 265, yet you're asking him to drop down to MW. Mark Hunt has body fat, yes. But he also carries a lot of muscle. He's not a small guy. Height = / = Size, fellas.

Do you realize what you're saying? He cuts weight to make 265, yet you're asking him to drop down to MW. Mark Hunt has body fat, yes. But he also carries a lot of muscle. He's not a small guy. Height = / = Size, fellas.

Mark Hunt could make 170 he's not that tall

I've always wanted someone to compile the average height of the top 100 MMA boxing Muay Thai freestyle Greco bjj judo etc guys by weightclass and seehow it turns out.

I'm the opposite to an expert but, isn't there much taller fighters at BW? like most of the BW could get the FW or even LW height by this chart.

IDK. There's a lot of 6'3" and 6'4" guys who walk around at 200-205 and would fight at 185. I think it depends much more on your body type (endomorph, mesomorph, etc) than just the height.
Agreed. Frame matters more than height. Me and my brother are both 6'1, but he could make FW while I'd never be able to make LW due to having Mark Hunt thighs.

Amazing thread, very enlightening.

Back