Overeem vs McGregor vs Rumble vs Dillashaw p4p

ernie.gif

For flying fuck's sake, Mcgregor is never in the p4p goat discussion. He is manufactured star, not a legit talent. Has been gifted title shots and late replacements. Stop talking of this nonsense already, fucking nut hugging fanboys.

are you asking if they were all the same size but retained their current skills/faults who would be the best? this thread is so shit

yet I will reply, for I am a Sherdogger

it would go

1. Rumble

2. Dillashaw/Overeem toss up

3. McGregor

For flying fuck's sake, Mcgregor is never in the p4p goat discussion. He is manufactured star, not a legit talent. Has been gifted title shots and late replacements. Stop talking of this nonsense already, fucking nut hugging fanboys.

Anyone who beats Aldo is a legit talent. Calling him a manufactured star is insulting to everyone he's beaten.

are you asking if they were all the same size but retained their current skills/faults who would be the best? this thread is so shit

yet I will reply, for I am a Sherdogger

it would go

1. Rumble

2. Dillashaw/Overeem toss up

3. McGregor
Yes? Anyways, Conor is too low on that list. Rumble only has a right hand, McGregor has a good jab, kicks, the left, etc.

Yes? Anyways, Conor is too low on that list. Rumble only has a right hand, McGregor has a good jab, kicks, the left, etc.

Nah

Conor has the left hand of doom, that's it

we've seen him throw a lot of spinning kicks, they don't do much though except play a part in tiring him out

Rumble has better wrestling that Conor, and his head kicks actually land and do damage

I'm not trying to discredit Conor or anything, but Dillashaw, Overeem and Rumble are way more complete fighters than he is realistically

Was there suppose to be a theme to this list?

Dillashaw beats McGregor similar to how Chad v Mcgregor played out in the first round. Dillashaw has better cardio than Chad had in that fight, and is the same size as McGregor in this scenario

Rumble and McGregor KO Glass-chin Overeem somewhere in the first

TJ either dominates Rumble via wrestling like he did to Lineker, or gets ktfo

No idea how Overeem v TJ plays out, probably a fun striking match

I feel like McGregor can time Rumble consistently throughout the fight and light him up with teh left.

Last edited:

Tehehe

Back