Would you rather be submitted by a Demian Maia RNC or a Ronda Rousey Arm Bar?

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Scenario: Your family is held hostage and you have to be submitted by either of the said parameters to free them. THE EXTRA RULE IS: You can't tap. The submission only ends after the lights go out/your arm breaks.

PERSONALLY I'd choose RNC because it hurts much less then a arm bar... the lights just go out. Maia seems like a nice guy and would probably let go before I died after I was fully unconscious. Would definitely lose some brain cells but I would prefer this to a broken arm and it would be much less painful.

Plus Demian Maia is one of favorite fighters!

I'd rather have the BJJ wizard put me to sleep than to lose to a girl lol.

If it's weight cut Ronda, I'd rather that

Pretty sure Maia won't kill me so better to be unconscious for a few seconds than a broken arm, no brainer here lol.

Not sure, but you know what?

You'll never be 15 and in love
Lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
Not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
Only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
You're in your 20's now
Gotta get a good job
Gotta be a serious man now
All the good ones are taken
Maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
They have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
You missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
You have missed out on teenage love

demian

Lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
You're in your 20's now
Gotta get a good job
They have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
You missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
{<doc}

Idk, getting asphyxiated like that has the potential to kill you. Dealt with a lot worse than a broken arm. Plus, I know Ronda gets a bad rap, but I still find her more attractive than Demian Maia.. or do I?

I'll have to mull this over in my thinking chamber, good What if TS.

I like the thought of my arm rubbing between weight cut Rondas legs broken or not so I'll pick that

You're in your 20's now
Gotta get a good job
reported. dont you dare troll my threads

It would be an honour to get choked by Maia.

Why would anyone rather be put in an armbar over a RNC??

I'd pick armbar.
My arm maybe broken
But at least I'd have hot boob and possibly championship taint on my arm

What a stupid fucking question! Seriously, would you rather get put in a mostly pain free sub by a 185LB man or have your arm snapped in half by a girl?

Scenario: Your family is held hostage and you have to be submitted by either of the said parameters to free them. THE EXTRA RULE IS: You can't tap. The submission only ends after the lights go out/your arm breaks.

PERSONALLY I'd choose RNC because it hurts much less then a arm bar... the lights just go out. Maia seems like a nice guy and would probably let go before I died after I was fully unconscious. Would definitely lose some brain cells but I would prefer this to a broken arm and it would be much less painful.

Plus Demian Maia is one of favorite fighters!

Who is Ronda Rousey?

All you have to do is turn all the water on in the house. Maia will drown himself laying on the ground refusing to stand up.

ive been choked out before, its fine as long as he doesnt hold it for a long time after im out, which i dont think maia would ever do

i have submitted male brown belts, though i lose to them the vast majority of the time, i can at least hang with them. so if i had to get out to save my family, i would pick a ronda armbar as i might be able to, since im bigger, stronger and not a novice.

but im the kind of dumbass that got into a 50/50 with erik paulson when i was rolling with him, so take my self evaluation with a grain of salt

Idk, I still have nightmares about when Maia choked the brains out of Rick Story.

Lol at getting arm-barred by a woman, you must be a manlet

maia seems like a decent guy. once your out he would let go. ronda is a total bitch that would want to break your arm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back