Conor and the maya calender

Lodewijkp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All the nuthuggers think connor will beat mayweather, even threads about overeem vs conor.

Conor nuthuggers are the modern mayans. The Mayans had accurate starmaps which were highly sophisticated and alledgedly predicted the end of the world. At the same time they all got raped by a small starved spanish dude with scurvy who traveled the atlantic ocean and unleashed 10 years of sexual frustration (spanish inquisition) on every cornhead.

The mayans didn't see that coming... history text books should be modified and include casual conor nuthuggers.

Either connor is the new mayan calender or the new cersei. Mayweather will emberass conor so hard that cersei walk of shame will look like a brazilian carnival.

Fuck these mccalendar nuthuggers who think connor can beat overeem , crocop or any other stupid ideas you come up with. You should be ashamed of yourself.

c2YyNySJ1CbFC.gif

Yeah, there's debate about exactly what the Mayan calender actually meant.

Ppl predicted the end of the world. But, apparently the Mayans just didn't expect anybody would be left on Earth this far in the future.

No, big deal.

lmfao @ "unleashed 10 years of sexual frustration on every cornhead".

Viva España!

DSC_0339.jpg

"McCalendar"

Best. Nickname. EVER.

I have a calendar that ends at the end of 2017. Must mean the end of the world.

Demian Maya would completely annhilate Conor -- Everyone knows Conor taps quicker than a teenage girl with a credit card

Calling someone a 'calendar' - %)this is the most unusual insult I think I have ever heard.

A lot of shit threads floating around today.
tenor.gif

Yeah, there's debate about exactly what the Mayan calender actually meant.

Ppl predicted the end of the world. But, apparently the Mayans just didn't expect anybody would be left on Earth this far in the future.

No, big deal.

In a way they were right, at the time to them they were the world

All the nuthuggers think connor will beat mayweather, even threads about overeem vs conor.

Conor nuthuggers are the modern mayans. The Mayans had accurate starmaps which were highly sophisticated and alledgedly predicted the end of the world. At the same time they all got raped by a small starved spanish dude with scurvy who traveled the atlantic ocean and unleashed 10 years of sexual frustration (spanish inquisition) on every cornhead.

The mayans didn't see that coming... history text books should be modified and include casual conor nuthuggers.

Either connor is the new mayan calender or the new cersei. Mayweather will emberass conor so hard that cersei walk of shame will look like a brazilian carnival.

Fuck these mccalendar nuthuggers who think connor can beat overeem , crocop or any other stupid ideas you come up with. You should be ashamed of yourself.

c2YyNySJ1CbFC.gif

What does that make you for caring what they think? Personally I'd think they're just trolling, but if they really do believe those things it's no sweat off my balls.

I don't think so, but I don't know enough about starmaps to dispute it

Well TS, those Conor fans that exist in your imagination sure are crazy.

Back