Aldo vs Holloway poster for UFC 212

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
C7sZnTqXQAAjUVb.jpg

Its alright I guess. Kind of a tired style at this point. I'm sure a different poster will be put out the closer we get to the card.

1zzIMQr.jpg

I'm pumped. Hope Holloway finds Waldo's chin while he can still walk from the brutal legkicks.

I hate it when they try to make it like any kind of patriotism or nationalistic dispute has something to do with an individual sport.

C7sZnTqXQAAjUVb.jpg

Its alright I guess. Kind of a tired style at this point. I'm sure a different poster will be put out the closer we get to the card.

1zzIMQr.jpg

I find these flags so stupid!
While Brazilians always claim to be representing Brazil, Holloway never said he fights for Hawaiian honor.
WHen they did it for Silva & Weidman, it was cool, fresh, original.
Now it is just a lame cop out by the people who does not care enough to make something new.

Aldo is gonna whoop Holiday's ass. Aldo is the GOAT.

Who's face will they replace with Aldo's after he gets injured?

I hate the "flag face/body paint" shit. Wack as fuck.

Who's face will they replace with Aldo's after he gets injured?
I think you mean who's face will replace Holloway's when he says he's having too much fun at Disneyland

Should have put Mickey Mouse ears on Holiday's head instead of the Hawaiian flag.

I hate it when they try to make it like any kind of patriotism or nationalistic dispute has something to do with an individual sport.

You should study sports history a little.

Back