TJ Dillashaw hanging out with Sergey Kovalev.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just thought this was interesting since he was sparring with Vasyl Lomachenko a couple of days ago. He's also training with Jason Parillo. It's a good sign if he's gonna be focusing on boxing for his camp against Garbrandt.

Glad he's taking this fight very serious. Guess Garbrandt hit a nerve with that choke on TUF.

I don't know about Parillo. He does a good job with Bisping but he seems to always overate the current BJ. BJ's boxing hasn't improved & his reaction is slower.

I don't know about Parillo. He does a good job with Bisping but he seems to always overate the current BJ. BJ's boxing hasn't improved & his reaction is slower.
Parillo coached BJ through his prime, BJ just got old tbh.

Maybe the slithering snake is using this as a tactic to make Cody NeckTat think he will strike with him. And in reality he is just going to grapplesnake him

Just thought this was interesting since he was sparring with Vasyl Lomachenko a couple of days ago. He's also training with Jason Parillo. It's a good sign if he's gonna be focusing on boxing for his camp against Garbrandt.

He's like a little child sized man!

dillashaw looks like an oompa loompa next to him and I don't think Kovalev is even that big

Back