Let's not forget that Kimbo was supposed to be the initial Conor Mcgregor

S

sudokick

I hope conor doesn't start thinking he is invincible and go up to WW. He won't be top 5 at WW. He will be ko'd by the likes of woodley, robbie lawler and Wonderboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post made by new whitebelt, Man with kimbo AV comes in and instantly posts.

0/10

The man was a legend. I'm not sure why you're hating on him. He is responsible for many ppl becoming interested in mma. His YouTube fights were epic.

The Conor reference, I don't get at all, buddeh.

giphy.gif

And look how he turned out... Ko'd by a jab by seth petruzelli and then vanished in obscurity. I foresee the same thing for conor when he fights khabib or tony. Kimbo at least had legit boxing and head movement.
Kinda like Anderson Silva. Still waiting for him to live up to the hype........,..............

Oh and ............................

No. Kimbo was EliteXC's attempt trying replicate Brock Lesnar. #whitebelts

You have shamed yourself, and your family.

Kimbo hadn't gotten to the point where he won two belts, let alone one. I think it's too late to make this comparison. Maybe in his fights before the one with Chad Mendes, you could have said this.

Kimbo had a weird way of getting massive ratings for a lousy fighter... if Kimbo was equally good to McGregor he would have been just as big.

Kimbo was an overhyped Youtube star. Everyone who knew a damn thing about MMA saw him for what he was. Still, I have no hate for the man. I'd have taken the money too were I in his shoes. Kimbo worked hard and legitimately tried to be a good fighter, plus he does have a few somewhat legit wins. Long live the Kimboplex.

Back