Artem employing the nate diaz strategy on Jose Aldo... I hope it works...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...yuup, Artem wants an Aldo fight after Swanson. Please ufc, make this happen. For the love of all things soft + furry, tall + short, fat + skinny...we all need to see what will happen.

Assuming connah helps prepare Artem, how fantastical would it be for Artem to pull one out against the "pussy"?

Head bowed, Black Panther salute, bomber jkt, thin moustache, red beret, combat boots on...we appeal to you Mr. Shelby. Make it happen as a main event in Russia or Ireland.

Artem's daily mantra to ufc:

"Aldo, you're taking everything I worked for, mother f**ker. I'm gonna fight your f**king ass. You know what's the real fight, what's the real fight -- me. Not these clowns that you already punked. Ain't nobody wants to see that. You know you can beat them already. It's an easy fight. You want the real sh*t. Right here."

Last edited:
Aldo would literally kill Artem

"Aldo, you're taking everything I worked for, mother f**ker. I'm gonna fight your f**king ass. You know what's the real fight, what's the real fight -- me. Not these clowns that you already punked. Ain't nobody wants to see that. You know you can beat them already. It's an easy fight. You want the real sh*t. Right here."
<{clintugh}>

shit

does he have brain damage?

he should be tested

Well let's put it in context.

Artem called Jose a pussy for beating Edgar for the interim, and when Conor decided not to defend, accepting the real belt.

This is the same guy who lost his first fight on TUF, and was reinstated on the show because he was Conor's friend. Irony doesn't get much better than that.

Artem is BJ Penn in this scenario?

Well let's put it in context.

Artem called Jose a pussy for beating Edgar for the interim, and when Conor decided not to defend, accepting the real belt.

This is the same guy who lost his first fight on TUF, and was reinstated on the show because he was Conor's friend. Irony doesn't get much better than that.

Why you such a hater? You have a little pebble in your shoe?

Considering the fact that Artem is going to get worked by Cub, this seems a bit unlikely.

TS is stupid he doesn't even know the fight schedules. The Cub/Lobov fight is on the fucking homepage.

Conor is a pussy, Artem is a fucking idiot, and TS should have been aborted.

TS is deleting and editing posts to hide his stupidity

If Artem somehow beats Cub impressively. Then he should get a contenders match. Until then , just shut the hell up!!!

Back