Thiago Tavares (ACB)
Takeya Mizugaki (ACB)
Zach Makovsky (ACB)
Nikita Krylov (EFN)
Rick Story (?)
Ali Bagautinov (?)

I feel like I forgot someone.

Last edited:
And they give tons of money to Lesnar and CM Punk.

<{clintugh}>

If you are not good looking or an exciting fighter get lost.

UFC has a delicate balance to maintain. they need top UFC fighters to be happy with salary. they need middle UFC fighters to be paid enough and want to become top UFC fighters. This means they can't overpay fighters that are good but not great. This means that some fighters will move to other organizations and get a higher salary. additionally while many of these bellator fighters were good UFC fighters, none were championship material. In bellator they get more money and a chance at the belt.

in the long run this Major/minor league scenario is actually probably best for the fighters and the promoters to be honest. at least until collective bargaining is in power.

Horrible decision by the UFC, some quality names there. Bellator is becomming more and more legit.

You still get to see them fight so there really is no problem here

UFC has a delicate balance to maintain. they need top UFC fighters to be happy with salary. they need middle UFC fighters to be paid enough and want to become top UFC fighters. This means they can't overpay fighters that are good but not great. This means that some fighters will move to other organizations and get a higher salary. additionally while many of these bellator fighters were good UFC fighters, none were championship material. In bellator they get more money and a chance at the belt.

in the long run this Major/minor league scenario is actually probably best for the fighters and the promoters to be honest. at least until collective bargaining is in power.
Lorenz Larkin and Rory Macdonald could have definetly won the UFC belt.

Lorenz Larkin beat Masvidal and destroyed Magny. I have him beating Woodley.

Rory Macdonald already dominated Woodley. I have him dominating Woodley again.

I love it. I want to see the UFC go down in Flames because of their lack of respect towards fighters.

Rory and Larkin were the worst of those lets.

I can see the case with the others but I think those were unexplainable.

TS you could prob add Rick Story to that list. Don't know why he fell off but he had some quality appearances.

Rory and Larkin were the worst of those lets.

I can see the case with the others but I think those were unexplainable.

TS you could prob add Rick Story to that list. Don't know why he fell off but he had some quality appearances.

Quit mma because of the shitty pay and became a fireman man.

I love it. I want to see the UFC go down in Flames because of their lack of respect towards fighters.
I don't really think you want this.... Basically the end of the mma sports entertainment as we know it.

I miss Horiguchi. Interesting fighting style with a lot of promise.

Doesn't matter we get connor vs mayweather trilogy and after that we get another conor vs nate trilogy.

giphy.gif

Lorenz Larkin and Rory Macdonald could have definetly won the UFC belt.

Lorenz Larkin beat Masvidal and destroyed Magny. I have him beating Woodley.

Rory Macdonald already dominated Woodley. I have him dominating Woodley again.

those are the two best that were "cut" that is for sure. but rory wasnt really cut he was at the end of his contract and didnt like the UFC deal so he went to bellator. does anyone know what UFC offered rory?

Not that long ago we had Pride, KOTC, WFA, Strikeforce, and WEC as orgs with great to decent rosters of fighters where we could get our MMA fix and the UFC was still doing quite well for itself.
Just because Bellator is adding fighters doesn't automatically mean that the UFC is in trouble or fading as so many people suggest.
Competition is good for the fans, and I for one hope that this continues and more MMA orgs come up with the resources to put on quality events with high level fighters.

Back