Hector Lombard being a Bully in Judo Class! (SRS, GET IN)

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
just ragdolls and pushes the dude hes "sparring" with on to the kids, not giving a single fk, true alpha

c99602cf0569736a2dbdf7adbbccae0d.gif

im.glad oldman hendo ktfo of him. lol

What a fucking fucktard.

HOW SMALL IS YOUR PENIS HECTOR? DID DADDY NOT HUG YOU ENOUGH?

Dude is legit one of about three MMA fighters that I can't stand. Magny beating his ass was satisfying. Hendo KO'ing was good too.

It's almost like the other guy was letting him do it to him.

It's been known for a while that Hector is a bully and borderline sociopath.

I really want to think that he's learned from the whole Barnett incident.

just ragdolls and pushes the dude hes "sparring" with on to the kids, not giving a single fk, true alpha

c99602cf0569736a2dbdf7adbbccae0d.gif

They're sparring. I'm definitely not seeing what you think you see.
I also doubt hitting the children was planned, or that he even knew he did it.

He could use some better mat awareness perhaps, but that wasn't that bad. Sometimes when you feel or see an opening you just take it and forget who's practicing around you. It's common to bump into others when sharing mat space.

No big deal here. Although I get it, it's Hector and he does have a reputation.

His always been a bully many fighters have spoken of how rough he is when sparring I think the guy is just a douche

Not that bad, ever been to a dojo/gym that size? happens a lot when that many people are in a small area....

Were you bullied as a kid TS? Just looks like training to me and those kids need to stay the fuck out the way when men are training

It's been known for a while that Hector is a bully and borderline sociopath.

he's the same guy that calls his wife, "my property". can't expect much from a guy like that.

Back