Max Holloway will destroy Jose Aldo!

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This wont go to the judges and Jose is going to get eaten alive inside the distance, hell I wouldn't be surprised if he taps to strikes like his pal Shogun.

I bet any of ye cowards pre 2016 to ACC bet if still allowed and if not, at least a 1 years Sig&Av bet.

Max will lose a leg and Jose will keep taking out fools as CM ducks the rematch.

I don't see it happening. I'd like to see Jose get another crack at McG. Won't happen but I can still want it.

Think it will be a tough technical fight for both guys but I think Aldo edges it.

I think Max will beat Jose. The momentum is certainly on Max's side, but that could shift during the fight.

lol 2014 acc betting.

I think conors worse nightmare would be a rematch with aldo that win cemented his place as a champion and to the build of there meeting it was clear aldo was mentally beat he got reckless and he paid for it but it doesn't help when your boss is letting your opponent take photos with your belt while you sit in the other room conor has developed bad habits outside the ring I don't like his character but it's what makes him marketable I get that I just hope he secures a decent future for him his girl and there child

This wont go to the judges and Jose is going to get eaten alive inside the distance, hell I wouldn't be surprised if he taps to strikes like his pal Shogun.

I bet any of ye cowards pre 2016 to ACC bet if still allowed and if not, at least a 1 years Sig&Av bet.
DAT AV. Harambe lives!

Aldo will be the rightful favorite in this. But the gap will not be that big.
Anyways I think nobody beats Aldo at 145.

.... Except the GOAT.

Aldo will KO Holloway - something even Conor didn't do - and then move up to Lightweight to challenge McGregor. Maybe Conor will even give him a direct rematch without even making him earn it, just to settle this bit of old business with Jose once and for all.

Conor will never fight in the UFC again after the Floyd fight!!

Aldo has to actually show up to fight for that to happen. Max will destroy him if he does, but more likely Aldo gets 'injured' in camp again.

I won't bet my account but I will do one of the other bets I guess.

It took me so long to build my posts back up lol

How does it work, Aldo wins and you change your profile pic and sig to whatever I want ?

Max will lose a leg and Jose will keep taking out fools as CM ducks the rematch.
It'll be hard to kick Holloway's leg when he'll be standing southpaw. Also Aldo is used to fighting grapplers, the first legit striker he fought knocked him out in 13 seconds.

Aldo will KO Holloway - something even Conor didn't do - and then move up to Lightweight to challenge McGregor. Maybe Conor will even give him a direct rematch without even making him earn it, just to settle this bit of old business with Jose once and for all.
Aldo isn't going to ko anybody lmao.

Back