Josh Barnett became fulltime Pro-wrestler.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He made his latest appearance in IMPACT wrestling ( Formerly known as TNA) in a match against Bobby Lashley.

Might as well, he got busted for PEDs again so he won't be fighting in MMA again for a long time, if ever. His only chance is to get out of his ufc contract and go to Rizin or Russia or somewhere.

Pretty cool. I like how he utilizes his MMA moves.

I want to see Barnett in Rizin.

Who watches this silliness.

Like the cross arm bar? Where he let go on the 2nd attempt lol

yeah, I just meant in general obviously it's staged. The match callers don't know shit.

Mounted slaps for cash money, baby.

Pretty embarrassing how much better Barnett is as a pro wrestler than Lashley with his simplistic WWE stuff.

barnett is gonna fight till hes 50 yrs old probably. He will def be back. As long as his grappling holds up.

I watched in 1998, but now it's utter garbage. The gimmicks are much more geared toward children. Attitude Era was pretty legit.

Pretty embarrassing how much better Barnett is as a pro wrestler than Lashley with his simplistic WWE stuff.

Well He used to perform in NJPW When he was fighting in Japan. Pro-Wrestling isn't new to him.

He made his latest appearance in IMPACT wrestling ( Formerly known as TNA) in a match against Bobby Lashley.

Kudos to Barnett for doing the job. He looks like he really pulls his moves though. Everyone knows that wrestling is scripted, but it doesn't appear he makes it look authentic like some can do. Is his pro wrestling success in Japan based on his MMA credibility? It seems his ring work is awful in this clip.

Good deal...

If the man can earn money without being actually punched, or kicked in the face.

Good for him.

Well He used to perform in NJPW When he was fighting in Japan. Pro-Wrestling isn't new to him.

Indeed although he's never done it full time as Lashley has for much of his career, he's just come though an environment that still teaches a high level of performance rather than simplified junk to be performed 5 nights a week that Lashley has.

Sad really that there isn't anywhere like UWFi around today, I think Barnett would work very well in that environment, hard hitting shoot style but with more personality than RINGS.

Now he can take all the steroids he wants! Good for him.

Indeed although he's never done it full time as Lashley has for much of his career, he's just come though an environment that still teaches a high level of performance rather than simplified junk to be performed 5 nights a week that Lashley has.

Sad really that there isn't anywhere like UWFi around today, I think Barnett would work very well in that environment, hard hitting shoot style but with more personality than RINGS.
Some guys get into pro wrestling to make money. Some guys do it cos they LOVE pro wrestling. Those who love it,can do it better than those who dont,and Josh Barnett LOVES pro wrestling,he is a student of the game.

Back