Just found a few hidden gems on YouTube: UFC Top 200, Must watch !

LoadedZeus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The videos for the top 200 ufc fighters from ufc brazil. 6 episodes and most of it is in english. Really a great video series, you get to see the countdown with kos and highlights along with all the awesome ufc fighters talking about what makes each fighter special. Couldn't stop watching so I just had to share with you guys as well. I don't know if anyone else has seen these videos since they are so buried within youtube, but they are really worth the time, most of the video is the highlights with fighters talking in english so don't mind the bit of brazilian here and there.

WME, is that you?

WME, is that you?
Hey if you like that go check out UFC Top 20 knockouts! Used to be top ten but there are just so many great fights we, um, they had to double it!

Hey if you like that go check out UFC Top 20 knockouts! Used to be top ten but there are just so many great fights we, um, they had to double it!

That sounds interesting. I think I'll spend an quiet Sunday afternoon watching every single fight in the history of the UFC

WME, is that you?

Knew it would be waste of my time trying to share this stuff, with click like baiters like yourself running rampant all over the forum, you guys don't deserve it

@Koro_11 I think I have found the one you have been looking for.

Knew it would be waste of my time trying to share this stuff, with click like baiters like yourself running rampant all over the forum, you guys don't deserve it

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Good stuff but def not a "must watch" since it last over 4 hours...

I've seen this already and you can too on UFC's FightPass™.
For the low monthly fee of
$9.99 .

Lol click like baiters...

We followed the top 200 overall ufc fighters like a year ago the list was a complete joke

Lol click like baiters...

We followed the top 200 overall ufc fighters like a year ago the list was a complete joke

Yea for sure, in terms of ranking by skill, it really is a joke but I don't think thats what was intended anyways. I see it more as a ranking of the top 200 with their accomplishments and prowess in mma, and it is really interesting to see the fighters thoughts on each other. Don't really think theres a proper way to rank by skill and what not in a top 200 list, that would be way too subjective and didn't really expect that either.

Back