Shawn Porter: McGregor sparring looked bad, Mayweather batters him

I really don't understand why McGregor fans are so exicited to see him line his pockets and get beat down. Wouldn't they rather see him in MMA where his skills are best suited?

I have no desire to see him fight Boreweather in boxing.

Why do sherdoggers think every Conor fan wants to see this horseshit?

I want to see him fight and defend the belt, which I think he will lose if he fights Tony.

I really don't understand why McGregor fans are so exicited to see him line his pockets and get beat down. Wouldn't they rather see him in MMA where his skills are best suited?
They live vicariously through him. Kind of sad.

c86b92a7bbb65368d4178588b490db2d.gif

1m4CNh5.gif

Who wants to see this shit? He'll get paid and he'll lose and he might make enough money he doesnt need/want to do mma anymore.

Would rather see him vs Tony, Khabib, Nate, GSP in UFC in big fights where he's the best in the world at.

But I do understand the money he can make vs Floyd is life changing. Well I mean he's made millions and from where he was at he's already got life changing money but $ vs Floyd could change his grandchildren's lives if handled right.

Pretty much

He's prob talking about that van heerden highlight video. Who gives a fuck?

None of this talk will matter when Floyd wakes up and asks what happened...

I'm loving all the "What if Conor--" threads.
What if he gets pounded so badly, he quits before the third?

First it was "Mcgregor cant beat a wrestler"

Now its "McGregor can't beat a boxer"

Haters will never learn

Porter bum rushes people with his chin up. He might be the only elite boxer that Conor might KO coming in

I mean, if you think Conor even has a chance in the match up, I don't even know what to say anymore.

Conor will not look like the common boxer of course. His boxing style will be the most unconventional boxing style that Maweather will have seen. Conor is going in hoping to make use of this along with his reach to land something on Mayweather to take him out. I doubt it will happen. If he looks embarrassing trying to do it he will at least get mega-millions for it and will not GAF about anything else.

I want to see it just for the lulz. This fight would be a source of comedy gold.

First it was "Mcgregor cant beat a wrestler"

Now its "McGregor can't beat a boxer"

Haters will never learn

Can McGregor beat a wrestler in a wrestling match?

Can McGregor beat the best boxer of the 21st century in a boxing match?

You don't know McG fans...all they care about is him getting red panty nights...If Mayweather humiliates him...they would still rejoice because he cashed in....

We've seen him in MMA dominate the best - Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez (or dominate cans, since post-Conor every opponent retroactively becomes a can). We're ok with an one-off that's going capture the imagination of the entire sports world. Then come back and beat some more cans like Ferguson and Nurmagomedov. I mean, beat the best, until after they're beaten of course, then they too are just cans.

Back