Mayweather x McGregor theatre

GuiSilva

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I mean, everybody knows it's not going to happen in mma or boxing rules or in a street fight, or doesn't everybody knows ? sometimes I think people are entertaining the idea.

It's one one the most basic thing about fighting promotion we learn through the years, they both talk, talk, talk, go to talk shows and bla bla bla.

Is it rocket science to understand that fighters do this to raise the public interest, therefore raise their own numbers and make more money, simple as that.

Conor wants the atention because it raises his numbers, and he is an active fighter.

Mayweather on the other hand, the only possible scenario he fights, is if people are stupid enough to become so interested in this fight that once again he finds himself in a position to earn a 100 million bucks fir an easy night of work.

He then cashes in walks home with his pockets full laughing at people who pay so much money to watch him ducking and dodging, not risking himself, not getting hurt.

Out of curiosity anybody here believes there's a chance this fight is happening ?

I mean, everybody knows it's not going to happen in mma or boxing rules or in a street fight, or doesn't everybody knows ? sometimes I think people are entertaining the idea.

It's one one the most basic thing about fighting promotion we learn through the years, they both talk, talk, talk, go to talk shows and bla bla bla.

Is it rocket science to understand that fighters do this to raise the public interest, therefore raise their own numbers and make more money, simple as that.

Conor wants the atention because it raises his numbers, and he is an active fighter.

Mayweather on the other hand, the only possible scenario he fights, is if people are stupid enough to become so interested in this fight that once again he finds himself in a position to earn a 100 million bucks fir an easy night of work.

He then cashes in walks home with his pockets full laughing at people who pay so much money to watch him ducking and dodging, not risking himself, not getting hurt.

Out of curiosity anybody here believes there's a chance this fight is happening ?

White belt + wall of text =

22479-didn-t-read-lol.gif

True Sherdoger, join date 2016, 600+ replies that add nothing to the topics. Grats !

Just so you two fight experts and keyboard warriors know, i'm brazilian ok, i've been watching mma or vale-tudo fights behind closed gym doors before you even know jiu jitsu existed ok ?

But when you join Sherdog I guess we get you guys as part of the package right

Just so you two fight experts and keyboard warriors know, i'm brazilian ok, i've been watching mma or vale-tudo fights behind closed gym doors before you even know jiu jitsu existed ok ?
<40>

It won't happen anytime soon. But all the talk back and forth is raising both fighters' profiles. So the talk will continue.

If Mayweather can get paid $100 million for fighting someone who doesn't have a prayer of landing on him he will. for Conor, he might make $25 to $50 million, and then he could retire. The hang-up is how much will the UFC get. Personally, I wouldn't pay to see this fight. I predicted that Manny wouldn't land anything on Mayweather. What chance does Conor have? Zero. Conor has as much of a chance as lightning striking Mayweather during the fight.

If Mayweather can get paid $100 million for fighting someone who doesn't have a prayer of landing on him he will. for Conor, he might make $25 to $50 million, and then he could retire. The hang-up is how much will the UFC get. Personally, I wouldn't pay to see this fight. I predicted that Manny wouldn't land anything on Mayweather. What chance does Conor have? Zero. Conor has as much of a chance as lightning striking Mayweather during the fight.

I paid for Mayweather x Manny knowing there was a high probability Manny wouldn't land anything significant and Mayweather would win a decision as well.

Back