Irish Media : Artem Lobov makes it very difficult for UFC to deny him title shot should he beat Cub

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A lot of things would have to line up, but Artem Lobov may be one victory away from fighting for the UFC featherweight title.

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/artem-lobov-makes-difficult-ufc-deny-title-shot-beat-cub-swanson-117985

"Jose Aldo? Let me tell you about Jose Aldo. If I was in his position, I would never have accepted that belt. What?!?! So they took a belt from the guy that knocked him out in 13 seconds, they took it off that guy and they handed him that belt, and he just takes it and he's happy, smile on his face. What? What kind of pussy do you have to be to take that?" ~ Artem "Lil' goat" Lobov

Prince Artem is coming for that FW Belt.

ar-6-390x285.png

624421900.jpg

It's good to be back with a fully erect nickname. Fuck that yellow card shit.

Go home Irish media. You drunk

Pump the brakes there Irish Sports Media, Artem won't beat Cub.

I'd love to see Aldo vs Lobov

{<jordan}

Lol..

A guy not even ranked in the top 15 getting a title shot after 1 victory? Even though Cub is top 5, that's ridiculous.

Normally this much attention and this kind of matchup for a fighter who is about .500, has never beaten a relevant opponent, and who I've never seen fight, would be baffling to me, but the fact that he has even a tangential connection to Conor sadly explains this all away.

There are many things that simply are not to be accepted no matter what

One of them is Artem Lobov getting a title shot for beating Cub Swanson.

Hopefully Cub will deny this shit

And, exactly WHO gives a fuck about the Irish media ?

In the grand scheme Ireland is not much more than a 3rd world country. Shipped all their cons to Australia. Couldn't feed it's own ppl.

The potato famine killed a million ppl. And sent another million ppl to the US, and Canada as immigrants.

Nobody gives a fuck about what the Irish media has to say.

And, as far as I know. Most Irish folks would rather disassociate themselves from a fraud, like Conor.

He is a source of shame...Not one of pride.

Back