Marco Beltrán x Deiveson Alcântara
Antônio Cara de Sapato x Eric Spicely

If we think about main card, we have:
Main Event - Aldo x Holloway
Co-main Event - Gadelha Kowalkiewicz
Silva x Gastelum
??? x ???
??? x ???

Who can be these fights? Is there a chance of another Co-main event, like Amanda Nunes, Werdum?

Claudia Gadelha is gonna co main over Anderson Silva? lol

Wow, I wasn't aware of Silva vs. Medeiros. Nice fight. Claudia/KK won't be the co-main but it'll most likely be Main Card. Here's what I'd like to see for the Main Card:

Jose Aldo vs. Max Holloway- FW Unification Bout
Fabricio Werdum vs. Francis Ngannou
Anderson Silva vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Renan Barao vs. Doo Ho Choi
Claudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz

Barao should be there, possibly Trolldum and Cris Cyborg too

Claudia Gadelha is gonna co main over Anderson Silva? lol
it seems strange but if you consider anderson is just fighting for fun now it makes sense. legends on the down slide don't make for good feature cards... just ask bj penn, tito and chael.

it seems strange but if you consider anderson is just fighting for fun now it makes sense. legends on the down slide don't make for good feature cards... just ask bj penn, tito and chael.

Doesn't matter hes still the bigger draw

RDA should fight at welterweight, maybe he can face Matt Brown, LaFlare or Saffiedine.

Wow, I wasn't aware of Silva vs. Medeiros. Nice fight. Claudia/KK won't be the co-main but it'll most likely be Main Card. Here's what I'd like to see for the Main Card:

I would like to see Werdum get his title shot before being deaded by Ngannou. ;)

That's a sick card right there

Holloway vs Aldo
Werdum vs Reem 3
Silva vs Gastelum
Barao vs Lamas
Gadhela vs KK

I would like to see Werdum get his title shot before being deaded by Ngannou. ;)
Eh, I think the only fights that make sense for him are Ngannou and Reem right now. Could rebook the Cain fight but who knows when Cain will actually be ready to go.

Fabricio Werdum did not sound very intrested in a fight with Francis Ngannou in the latest episode of mma hour, and Francis Ngannou wants Cain, so I´ll think that fight will not happen

Fabricio Werdum did not sound very intrested in a fight with Francis Ngannou in the latest episode of mma hour, and Francis Ngannou wants Cain, so I´ll think that fight will not happen
Lol, I think we all know why he has no interest in Ngannou. Also, Ngannou said he was moving on from Cain because he wants to fight fairly soon and there's no timetable on Cain's return. He recently said he's targetting fights with either Werdum or Overeem. I'll take either/or.

I thought Nunes vs Schevchenko was the co-main :(

Back