Artem Lobov rips fighters with padded records

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/artem-lobov/artem-lobov-rips-psies-padded-records/

“The game is filled with pussies, you know what I mean? It’s filled with them guys. Of course, how cool is it, you know, you go in there, you tell all your mates that you’re going to be fighting and you go in and you kill the guy in 10 seconds. It looks great, of course. It’s not like me. I come in there and I’m taking on the best guy in the fucking city or in the area or whatever and we have an absolute war and it’s three rounds and I’m beat up and I can’t even fucking train for four or five weeks. Of course, that’s the hard road. It’s not pretty, it’s not easy, but I felt that if you want to be a fighter, if you want to be in the sport, then this is the right approach. So hopefully in time it will change. I will keep exposing all of the guys that are padding their records, I will keep pointing the finger at them and I will never have respect for anyone who tries to pad his record. If you want my respect, you gotta earn it. And I always give credit where credit is due.”

How is this guy in a main event?

13-12-1

{<jordan}

shame on you for being too lazy to make it easy for me to read

“The game is filled with pussies, you know what I mean? It’s filled with them guys. Of course, how cool is it, you know, you go in there, you tell all your mates that you’re going to be fighting and you go in and you kill the guy in 10 seconds. It looks great, of course. It’s not like me. I come in there and I’m taking on the best guy in the fucking city or in the area or whatever and we have an absolute war and it’s three rounds and I’m beat up and I can’t even fucking train for four or five weeks. Of course, that’s the hard road. It’s not pretty, it’s not easy, but I felt that if you want to be a fighter, if you want to be in the sport, then this is the right approach. So hopefully in time it will change. I will keep exposing all of the guys that are padding their records, I will keep pointing the finger at them and I will never have respect for anyone who tries to pad his record. If you want my respect, you gotta earn it. And I always give credit where credit is due.”

-kenny florian

Last edited:
Artem, those with "padded records" usually beat the cans they pick fights with. That's how this thing works.

With you, well... those exact same cans who don't even have an Wikipedia page beat you.

Last edited:
{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

cub is going to absolutely wreck him.

IF cub loses, we def know he would have been paid to lose.

In

eJaB7va.gif

Artem's career is padded, he would never be in the UFC if he didn't give Conor all those blowjobs.

Of course, how cool is it, you know, you go in there, you tell all your mates that you’re going to be fighting and you go in and you kill the guy in 10 seconds. It looks great, of course. It’s not like me. I come in there and I’m taking on the best guy.

Is that a dig at Conor ? the heck.

Whatever.

This dude ain't that skilled.. Cub should put him away easily.

I'm happy that Swanson will be the one to end this comedy.

The russian t-rex gets the best Guy that fits his style perfectly. But he will still get his butt kicked for sure.

Artem complains other fighters are padded.

In other news, Jenna Jameson complains that other women take it up the ass.

This is a dude who is like 14-12 off of absolute cans

He has record as 'padded' as anyone in the UFC, the problem is that he had actually lost every other fight against those local fighters. lol.

Back