Prime Clay Guida vs Conor

fedoriswar37

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Probably going to get wasteland but Oh well lol Was thinking about this fight earlier , I think it would be hilarious. Prime guida wasn't the most skilled but he was relentless and had an iron chin. He's got wins over Pettis Dos Anjos Nate Diaz and Josh Thompson to name a few. Guida by boring 3 Rd decision LOL

Interesting matchup. There was a time when clay guida had the capability of beating anyone in the world (in his division). Would of been cool to see how that one turned out

Clay would win via GnP or LnP. 50-45 of course. maybe a sub finish later on when Conor gasses.

Clay got hit alot. He has a good chin but I don't think he survives the left hand.

guidaburp.gif

Hickson by armbar

Probably going to get wasteland but Oh well lol Was thinking about this fight earlier , I think it would be hilarious. Prime guida wasn't the most skilled but he was relentless and had an iron chin. He's got wins over Pettis Dos Anjos Nate Diaz and Josh Thompson to name a few. Guida by boring 3 Rd decision LOL

There is no boring decision win for Guida. His only boring fight was vs Maynard and yea Guida would beat Conor the same way he beat Pettis.

It's possible. If FW midget Mendes could take Conor down with relative ease, then prime LW Guida has a chance...and he had the cardio to TD/LnP for 3 to 5 rounds....something Mendes didn't have with the short notice in that fight.

Clay gets stopped early. He fucking led with his head lol Get your wrestling fanboyism out of here. It takes a superstar like GSP to hold someone down. So many others try and end up failing eventually

Does everyone forget Clay has the worst head movement in the game? VS the most precise striker in MMA history?

Prime Clay Guida was the ultimate Hype Killer...he's now paying for his sins...

Does everyone forget Clay has the worst head movement in the game? VS the most precise striker in MMA history?
Clay beat Nate, Pettis...both have better ground game than Conor...Conor gets rape here...and Clay doesn't fuck around standing up with a striker if he knows he can beat him on the ground.

Come on man you can't be serious, I'm not even a McGregor fanboy and its clear he'd embarrass guida.

Clay gets stopped early. He fucking led with his head lol Get your wrestling fanboyism out of here. It takes a superstar like GSP to hold someone down. So many others try and end up failing eventually
actually guida was really good at it also, watch his pettis fight. super shitty fight to re watch, but then you will understand where ts is coming from.

Id put my money on prime guida with conor having a punchers chance obviously

Like how Eddie was supposed to beat Conor like he beat Pettis? :D:D:D
and then he went out and tried a completely different game plan that didnt work out for him at all and got embarrassed. Maybe he should have tried to beat conor like he did pettis instead. Conor is amazing at getting people emotional about their fight tho, ali like in that sense. i personally think thats why nate did so well against him cause the mental part didnt effect him as much in the first fight.

I think I'd pick Clay to win. I think he'd get the takedown & pin Conor down. Also Guida had some insane cardio. He'd have definitely had better conditioning than Conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back