If GSP wins the title from Bisping, will he fight Romero?

theincognito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
or retire again? I think it will be GSP vs Silva if Silva somehow eeks out a win vs. Gastelum. What are your thoughts?

No he will fight Woodley and then, if he wins, will fight Conor at LW for the fuck your division I'm on a glory ride belt.

No chance in hell GSP ever accepts a fight with Yoel Romero.

Huge GSP fan, but he dont want none. lol

He totally shouldve fought Lawler as a comeback fight.

no chance, Yoel is bigger and better everywhere Johny and GSP lost to him

GSP will duck all contenders at 185 like bisping is doing now.

i wish he would, he deserves the beatdown for weaseling into the MW title shot while romero and jacare are sidelined yet again.

in an ideal world, both bisping and GSP would be forced to fight romero as a form of punishment for this shit.

I would be very surprised if he fights romero. As much as i am a fan of gsp..what could he possibly do against romero, bigger, younger, more explosive, stronger, more ko power, and bettter wrestling. sure gsp's fight iq is 1000 times better and cardio, but it just seems to me that gsp cant strike with him and cant take him down

No (For gay jesus people)

romero, bigger, younger, more explosive, stronger, more ko power, and bettter wrestling.
Romero is more than 4 years older than GSP.

And there ain't no way GSP is fighting Romero if he wins the belt.

St Pierre winning is the worst thing for Romero. He will likely defend against Anderson if he gets past Gastelum.

Honestly, I dont blame GSP for not taking the Yoel fight if he beats bisping. Yoel will retire him again if they fought.

No he will fight Woodley and then, if he wins, will fight Conor at LW for the fuck your division I'm on a glory ride belt.

Yep, I have said this many times...he wins the MW belt, fights for the WW belt next becoming the second in UFC history to have two belts at once, then fight Conor either at LW or WW. if at LW GSP could be a 3 belt champ, at WW Conor could be a 3 belt champ.

Yep, I have said this many times...he wins the MW belt, fights for the WW belt next becoming the second in UFC history to have two belts at once, then fight Conor either at LW or WW. if at LW GSP could be a 3 belt champ, at WW Conor could be a 3 belt champ.
When I was watching that presser between Bisping and GSP and Mike kept saying "what's your plan?" I was hoping he would just say it when GSP wouldn't.

It's so obvious. Mike was probably still drunk and not looking in the right direction but it was right in front of him.

More proof Sherdog is full of idiots.........GSP would SMASH Yoel if Yoel is stupid enough to fight him.

That would certainly make gate for the UFC - what a perfect 'back from retirement (I'm not retired he'll say) ' story.
In the UFC's ideal world GSP and Conor would be making money hand over foot for the next year or so.
Either one being a 3 belt champ - wow - the marketers would have a field day.

I think reality will be more complicated unless the entire 'path to glory' is carefully orchestrated by the UFC. Most likely they'll have a hand in making sure their two money boats don't take tooo much damage while, ostensibly, being ready to take on all corners as required.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back