Sucks That Brian "T-City" Ortega is hurt

HaterSlayer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He hasn't fought since UFC 199 and isn't booked. Apparently he has a torn labrum and is out til June-September. I was thinking we haven't seen a triangle for a while and thought of him.

When I see Ortega I always think of Pattaya, Thailand, the Tranny Capital of the world or T-City

When I see Ortega I always think of Pattaya, Thailand, the Tranny Capital of the world or T-City

cornette-face-3-o.gif

@Eric Spicely disagrees...

hqdefault.jpg

Kind of same. He got pretty much totally lucky vs Guida. Clay was having his way right until the very last 30 seconds... As a Carpenter fan...that one sucked ass. Probably best he's ever looked.
Yeah that was sad, Clay was doing very well in that fight. I'm just not buying the Ortega kool-aid, nor am I going to drink it, he looks like a top 10 fighter at best.

Possibly, but that would be only because i don't go round shitting on people constantly, winging and creating threads and moaning all the time, but you know live your life

vZlcdOh.gif
You choose to only see the negative comments, or the critical ones.

I have many fighters that I support and cheer for, I spend a fair bit of cash on attending events and cheering for fighters and praising great performances from fighters I don't even know or like. Gunnar Nelson just put on a great performance in London, I don't even really like him, but it was fantastic to watch. Diakese was a relatively unknown entity before that highlight reel performance on the same night. I could not stop praising that performance.

If you want to sit on your throne and act like you never criticize anyone in the MMA scene and you're all positive, then you need to get a reality check.

Despite being a PED user I like him.

He was very lucky in the Diego and guida fights. Needs to use his strengths instead of trying to prove that he has good stand-up.

Yeah that was sad, Clay was doing very well in that fight. I'm just not buying the Ortega kool-aid, nor am I going to drink it, he looks like a top 10 fighter at best.
I like the guy, mainly because I have won money on each of his last 4 fights. He is the only guy I can consistently call the method of victory for his fights correctly, no idea why.

I'm not even sure I see him as a top 10, where is he ranked right now?

Entertaining though, I'd like to see him fight Dennis Bermudez or Jeremy Stephens

edit, just checked, he is ranked 10 in UFC, and 10 or 11 most other places. Not that it means a great deal

Am I the only one who doesn't really give a fuck about the Ortega hype?

I mean, he's a great and exciting fighter. He's 12-0 and only 26 years old (4-0 UFC) and has beaten some very legitimate guys, his fight vs Tavares was fight of the year worthy stuff. He's a top prospect at 145lbs in the world whether you like him or not, I'd rather see a guy like Ortega fight than a washed up Shogun, Rashad, Henderson etc.

Masteron is one helluva drug, especially when cutting weight. Once a cheater always a cheater... I enjoy watching him fight though.

His face really annoys me for some reason.

Ah you're one of those guys. Sad that there's still grown men who care so much about how another man looks. I mean this is fighting, they're going to beat up a bit so who cares about looks?

Can't wait to see Brian back. He's an entertaining fighter, and great for the sport.

Back