Romero picking up the read on Weidman

Weidman needs to learn something from this shit.... Both his losses consisted of him spamming moves( td's or wheel kicks)

Not sure whether there's any truth behind it but he also said he fed Chris the early takedowns so he would come back for seconds.

the knee down with full weight to the back of the head is what stopped it imo, not the initial knee that caused the massive gash

He's like a scientist. First he did some tests, kept a note on it and then executed it perfectly.

the knee down with full weight to the back of the head is what stopped it imo, not the initial knee that caused the massive gash
From here on, your opinion counts for nothing. Pure ignorance.

Prime Silva does the same to The Chris btw, probably during the championship rounds when The Chris is gassing out and has been telegraphing his TD's which would be even slower and sloppy at that point.

Not much to start a topic about it, but enough for me to give a like :) Nice gif.
maxresdefault.jpg

Damn I love this ko and highlight Crack skull reel.

iirc Longo said that Romero had rocked The Chris bad earlier that round as well.

I hope Weidman comes back with a win over the Moose.

It's been mentioned before, but if you're shooting on a leg it's usually a good idea to shoot on the lead leg because it's in front of the body so it can't strike with full force and often times people are planted on the lead leg, so it can't strike at all. Weidman fucked up shooting on the back leg, which allowed Romero to knee him in the fucking face and he went back to the well 3 times and even still telegraphed it without setting it up the third time and then KA-BOOM!.

Last edited:
Reminds when Weidman himself timed a perfect counter elbow against Munoz. Those KOs are almost identical.

The JBG avenged Munoz it seems.

Still cannot believe Weidman was semi conscious after that atomic knee, that would've put a Rhino or bighorn to sleep.

Back