What if Miesha beat Ronda back in 2013?

Dr John Smith

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Miesha got a last minute sub against Ronda in 2013 like she did against Holly, would Ronda have been broken like she did against Holly and Nunes, or would she have demanded the instant rematch? Let's make it an armbar reversal, to make it a really aggravating loss.

She didn't, and there was practically no chance of that so who cares? Worst thread of the day I think.

The world would be a much better place.

BUT, on second thoughts, I think that the Holly Holm knockout was sweeter.

Think there is at least a 50% chance that there wouldn't be WMMA in UFC now had Ronda lost any of her first 3 fights.

If Miesha got a last minute sub against Ronda in 2013 like she did against Holly, would Ronda have been broken like she did against Holly and Nunes, or would she have demanded the instant rematch? Let's make it an armbar reversal, to make it a really aggravating loss.
Hypothetical question is hypothetical.

Nunes devours her regardless.

What if we called dogs "cats", and we called cats "forks"?

Think about it.

I gave up what ifs when I was 5, you should too TS.

Wasteland <------

the price of bacon would have skyrocketed due to flying pigs being difficult to catch.

We would likely have a pretty good company, today.

Say what you want about Ronda.

She knew how to sell her POV. With serious help from the UFC.

And, I respect the hell out of Ronda for making Joanna, and Holly matter.

The rest is bullshit.

and if my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle, don't understand the pint of this thread

Then we would have never been treated to gems such as... "Ronda is a once ever athlete." Joe Rogan Experience

I didn't really despise Rhonda at that point, so it wouldn't have been as satisfying to watch as the Holly fight was. I think WMMA probably would be pretty similar as it is today though, unless Meisha also won the inevitable instant rematch.

Back