Michael Bisping has the same Height & Reach as Carlos Condit

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Both are 6"2' and have roughly a 75.5 inch reach, although it appears that Bisping has a slightly broader frame than Condit.

So is Bisping really going to pose any threats in the size department that GSP hasn't already seen?

On the same note, I would heavily favor Condit to beat Bisping as I think he is a far superior striker and wouldn't expect Bisping to look for TDs against him.

Last edited:
Today in Height & Reach = Size, SSDD

Conor has a longer reach than Cormier, he should fight Rumble next.

Bisping is really closer to 6'1 but... Bisping has the body of a man and Condit has the body of a string bean.

Weight and mass are just as important as height and reach (actually moreso) as components of size, Bisping is slightly heavier than the Hendricks that troubled a younger GSP while also being much taller. Bisping also has far better TDD than Condit considering he's known for holding up to wrestlers at MW and even LHW, this is a horrible comparison.

King>>Condit in terms of being a tough matchup for GSP, Condit is practically tailor made for him and the King not so much.

Both are 6"2' and have roughly a 75.5 inch reach, although it appears that Bisping has a slightly broader frame than Condit.

So is Bisping really going to pose any threats in the size department that GSP hasn't already seen?

On the same note, I would heavily favor Condit to beat Bisping as I think he is a far superior striker.
who cares? Apply that to Mark hunt and a welterweight with the same stats.Wikibabies FOAD

Today in Height & Reach = Size, SSDD

Conor has a longer reach than Cormier, he should fight Rumble next.
Cormier is 2-3 inches taller than Conor and carries much more muscle and fat than Conor.

Don't understand your rational here or what you're getting at.

Carlos Condit has perhaps the worst TDD in MMA history. A light breeze can take him down. He was tailor made for GSP to beat.

k.

Bisping TDD against bigger MWs is 64%
Condits TDD against smaller WW is 39%

Bisping is really closer to 6'1 but... Bisping has the body of a man and Condit has the body of a string bean.

Weight and mass are just as important as height and reach (actually moreso) as components of size, Bisping is slightly heavier than the Hendricks that troubled a younger GSP while also being much taller. Bisping also has far better TDD than Condit considering he's known for holding up to wrestlers at MW and even LHW, this is a horrible comparison.

King>>Condit in terms of being a tough matchup for GSP, Condit is practically tailor made for him and the King not so much.
I've never said who I thought was going to win, only that I dont think Bisping's size is something vastly different than anything Georges has already seen considering he fought Nick Diaz & Condit who are both similar in size.

Cormier is 2-3 inches taller than Conor and carries much more muscle and fat than Conor.

Don't understand your rational here or what you're getting at.
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer if you don't understand what he's getting at.

Sometimes sherdog poster remind of when little children first learn about something( whether true or not/steeped in any conventional logic) and then talk about it like its the gospel

That's great.

Not what this post was about, but cool.

height and reach doesn't mean shit in a vaccum nerd.

GSP didn't have any issue with Condits size because Condits TDD is straight up awful. Height and reach don't mean shit when you're on your back the entire night.

What's your point, they have two different frames and body types Heck Bisping used to fight at LHW and wasn't undersized at all.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer if you don't understand what he's getting at.
His point isn't clear because his post makes no sense. Condit and Bisping are 1 weight class apart and have virtually identical stats.

height and reach doesn't mean shit in a vaccum nerd.

GSP didn't have any issue with Condits size because Condits TDD is straight up awful. Height and reach don't mean shit when you're on your back the entire night.

You're exactly right, but once again that has nothing to do with what the OG post was about.

The post was not about "is Bisping a worse matchup for GSP than Condit", but about GSP dealing with a disadvantage in size.

N Nate has longer reach n is taller than mark hunt, therefore Conor would have easier time with hunt?

Back